Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Wants Calzaghe To Get KTFO by Roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Here Wants Calzaghe To Get KTFO by Roy?

i want him to get ktfo just because he ducked pavlik and he talks smack just because he was gifted a decision against 1 american. he thinks he's the **** but scared of a real prime pavlik.

Roy doesn't do knockouts anymore tho.

Comment

But Joe is the "THE ****"!!

#2 P4P......speaks for itself doesnt it??.....

Comment

I don't and He won't.

I would like to see Jones win though.

Comment

I would love a KO, but I'll settle for a few knockdowns and a decision for Roy.

Comment

I want Roy to win, don't care how he does it. As long as its not by DQ.lol

Comment

me that would be funny man to see joe KO'd by an "OLD MAN" as joe calls him

he thinks its a guaranteed win

Comment

When was the last time RJJ kotf'ed anyone elite? If you look at the top guys he beat it was always by decision based on his amazing athleticism. I seriously cant remember the last great or near great fighter Jones KO'ed. Does anyone?

Comment

doesn't matter as long as he wins. then calzaghe wont have the excuse not to fight pavlik.

Comment

I agree with you 3 stars & a sun but seriously this thread is talking about RJJ ko'ing Cal I just dont see it. Can any poster name the last great or near great fighter Jones KO'ed? I honestly dont think he has in his entire career and I seriously doubt Cal will be his first. If anyone gets stopped in this fight it will be the faded Jones.

Comment

Working...
                    X