Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Paulie Mallignagi brutally beats down Senchenko, absolute brutality!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent stoppage by the referee he knew very well that Senchenko was at risk of possibly dying there and then had Mallignagi continued throwing those King kong esque superhuman blows.

Comment

lol, this thread is something special man, im gonna tweet the link to paulie.

Comment

And the newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          How the fuk can he tweet with 8oz golves on???
          Dude, if he can inflict that type of damage on Senchenko and not be arrested, he definitely has the skills to tweet through some leather gloves.

Comment

Here I was thinking Julian Jackson through the hardest punch in boxing history when he KO'd Herol Graham. Paulie proved me wrong with that BRUTAL KO. BROOKLYN!!

Comment

Originally posted by gratz_the_king View Post
              man that was a bull**** stoppage

it seems smoger was subconsciously favoring malignaggi a little bit there... thats some biased reffing if i ever saw it...yea his eye was ****ed but i didnt think it had to be stopped right there...smoger was probably biased since he pulled the plug on khan-paulie a while back and felt bad since paulie complained that it was early...so now here he is returning the favor

bull****, now i have to see this **** face until he gets pwned again...but it sucks cuz he doesnt deserve another payday and now hell get 1.
              Didn't actually need to be stopped but that Shenchenko guy didn't want to know. He was completely unintrested.

Comment

You can see two instances just before the stoppage where Senchenko clearly looks and/or motions to Smoger that he's unable to continue.

Comment

Senchenko could feel his tissue collapse from Malignaggi's force. He's lucky he still has a face.

Comment

The most brutal display of savagery I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Magic Man is the Monster among monsters of this generation and generations to come.

Comment

After watching that savagery I don't think I can ever watch another fight. I'm joining Howard Cosell's team.

I just hope Senchenko pulls through.

Comment

Working...
                      X