Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs. Tyson Fury Master Thread - Stop making new threads about this fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    i always said wach would bust haye up
    and you were always wrong. Filip Hrgovic did it.

Comment

• Upsetting.

Fury getting smashed would have been great viewing, going to have to wait a little longer to see it now.

Comment

• If the fight doesnt take place in october I would be extremely upset against both camps. It seems like the Furys found that this was a nice excuse to escape the fight. True champions never escape fights dear Peter Fury!

I hope the K brothers keep boxing as long as such jokes are pretending for the HW title. If the fight doesn't take place sooner or later than both Peter and Tyson are jokes and wannabes.

Haye...what a waste of time, what a waste of talent...I am extremely upset with this situation. Haye and Povetkin are the only Hw ( Klitschkos not mentionned) that can add some spice to the division.

I really appreciate Hayeas a fighter but outside of the ring he is really getting on my nerves. Instead of trying immediately to find a new date he played this " oh i am gutted cinema".

These behviours are only cementing the Klitschkos' strong legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          If the fight doesnt take place in october I would be extremely upset against both camps. It seems like the Furys found that this was a nice excuse to escape the fight. True champions never escape fights dear Peter Fury!

I hope the K brothers keep boxing as long as such jokes are pretending for the HW title. If the fight doesn't take place sooner or later than both Peter and Tyson are jokes and wannabes.

Haye...what a waste of time, what a waste of talent...I am extremely upset with this situation. Haye and Povetkin are the only Hw ( Klitschkos not mentionned) that can add some spice to the division.

I really appreciate Hayeas a fighter but outside of the ring he is really getting on my nerves. Instead of trying immediately to find a new date he played this " oh i am gutted cinema".

Excellent post

Comment

If the fight doesnt take place in october I would be extremely upset against both camps. It seems like the Furys found that this was a nice excuse to escape the fight. True champions never escape fights dear Peter Fury!

^ this

Although I understand Peter's frustration and I can't blame him if he chooses to fight someone else.

Comment

Agree with everything except Povetkin being able to add anything to the division. Povetkin is reaaaaal protected, we're almost 10 years past him getting the gold medal in super heavyweight division and what has he done? You know what Wladimir was able to do between him getting the gold medal in '96 and ten years later? Or what Lewis was able to do in getting the medal in '88 and ten years later? Povetkin is waiting to get KO'd and he knows it. He'll lose to Klitschko and just like Brock, Briggs, Brewster, Austin, Chagaev, Chambers, Mormeck, Byrd etc......we won't ever hear from him again

Comment

• Comment

• So disappointed in this. It must be hard to be a fan of David Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    So disappointed in this. It must be hard to be a fan of David Haye.
                    It's getting worse.

By the time this fight comes along, he will have been out of the ring for at least 17-18 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

LOL.

Retired Lennox > Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X