No announcement yet.

WLADIMIR KLITSCKO V FLOYD MAYWEATHER, whos more skillful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    The only reason we have weight divisions is because the midgets can't compete with the real men. In tennis you don't have divisions for people under 150 lbs. If you can't compete with the big boys, too bad.
    That's not how boxing works.. You fuking ******.

Go away before I ban you again.

Comment

lmao, i enjoyed this thread fully. the insights located within were mind boggling. nsb never fails to disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        Floyd's current offense is more limited and it's still better. Wlad has better power. But he can't throw a counter to save his life and basically has three punches in his arsenal. Watch Floyd from 130-140...it's miles apart. It's why P4P exists in contrast to what is literally the best (the Heavyweight king). If they fought literally, Wlad would eventually nuke Floyd. If they were the same size, all other things being equal, it's a mismatch to Floyd.

lmao wlad has a 88 percent ko ration...floyd has a what ko ratio??

Plus floyd loses alot of his fights and struhhles with wore torn veterans that are past their prime suc as ODH, COTTO and castillo...

Did i also mention hes boring as ****...

Comment

This is a real question? I would feel like it would be explaining to a fool, why Floyd is a much more skillded boxer; and the reason being, only a fool would think of such an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            This is a real question? I would feel like it would be explaining to a fool, why Floyd is a much more skillded boxer; and the reason being, only a fool would think of such an argument.

floyd nearly got koed by shane mosely ffs, cotto was having alot of sucess, in fact in floyds last 3 fight includin his cheating against ortiz hes been hit more times and lost more rounds than wlad has since 2004....

Wlad is more skillful...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              lmao wlad has a 88 percent ko ration...floyd has a what ko ratio??

Plus floyd loses alot of his fights and struhhles with wore torn veterans that are past their prime suc as ODH, COTTO and castillo...

Did i also mention hes boring as ****...
              Wow. Don't try to compare a extremely weak heavyweight division to Floyds opposition in multiple weight classes.

Wlad is and to most the most boring heavyweight in history.. ill say it again "Most Boring Heavyweight In HISTORY!

The fact you claim Floyd is boring, and praise Wlad. You need to slap yourself good.

And how has Floyd lost a lot of fights, when there is still that 0; where Wlad has a 2? That is because along with ability to change style but the perfection that comes with those styles that he brings.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Wow. Don't try to compare a extremely weak heavyweight division to Floyds opposition in multiple weight classes.

Wlad is and to most the most boring heavyweight in history.. ill say it again "Most Boring Heavyweight In HISTORY!

The fact you claim Floyd is boring, and praise Wlad. You need to slap yourself good.

And how has Floyd lost a lot of fights, when there is still that 0; where Wlad has a 2? That is because along with ability to change style but the perfection that comes with those styles that he brings.

floyd last to castillo Everyone knows that. But the facts are to steroid induced 38 year old moseley he nearly got koed.

Otiz was having joy until floyd cheated.

Cotto who got blitzed by pac a couple of years ago had alot of joy against floyd and ODH won imo.

Even hatton at his worst weight class and a *****y ref had some hoy early on.

Wlad literally barely lost a round since 2004.

Comment

floyd nearly got koed by shane mosely ffs, cotto was having alot of sucess, in fact in floyds last 3 fight includin his cheating against ortiz hes been hit more times and lost more rounds than wlad has since 2004....

Wlad is more skillful...
                  Now let's go through this,
                  Shane Mosley almost knock out Floyd? While you would be correct if your claim was that he hurt him, but that was the only time he did get to Floyd and he ended up winning 10 of 12 rounds.

Cotto had a lot of success? While I would agree with the notion he was successful for possibly 3 out of 12. And yet he won a clear unanimous decision.

Cheated against Ortiz? While very stupid and arrogant way to win. He did not cheat. A guide line all people who have boxed know is "Protect yourself at all times". While Floyd let anger get the best of him, it was Ortiz who did cheat with a flagrant head butt.

Don't try to bring up skill, when a division that Wlad is in is the most unskilled division in years. Period!

Comment

I didn't realise jab - jab - grab involved much skill?

The TS is a grade A jabroni whose thread shouldn't be taken seriously.

He keeps talking about how Floyd struggled with a 38 year old Mosley & a washed up ODLH & Cotto, yet somehow neglects his "superior skilled fighter" getting put on queer street by Sanders & Brewster.

I'm ashamed that you have Froch in your avi.

Comment

floyd last to castillo Everyone knows that. But the facts are to steroid induced 38 year old moseley he nearly got koed.

Otiz was having joy until floyd cheated.

Cotto who got blitzed by pac a couple of years ago had alot of joy against floyd and ODH won imo.

Even hatton at his worst weight class and a *****y ref had some hoy early on.

Wlad literally barely lost a round since 2004.

Ortiz had Joy? Hatton? And now you bring up Castillo?

Ortiz was getting made to look like a punching bag, with Floyd's straight hitting consistently, as well as combinations (the thing you don't see Wlad use; outside of his 3 punch dictionary), and was winning decisively before the Flagrant head butt.

Hatton was turned into a joke, being out boxed, and Floyd took his undefeated record. While you say his worst weight class, it was the only other weight class he faught in.

And as I said with Cotto, he only won 2 or 3 rounds; and that would not be considered problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X