Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This win puts Marquez awfully close to the Top 50 All-Time. He was already an ATG and in the Top 100 for sure. But this really boosts his resume.

Had Marquez not KO'd him, I'm fully convinced Manny would have won 9-3/10-2 convincingly. He looked significant more sound and fluid than Marquez, and the best I'd seen him since 2010 against Clottey. Props to Marquez, but Pac isn't shot or done by any means. He still beats anyone around his weight aside from Mayweather and Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
      Mexico has always respected PacMan..... He's a True warrior...

IT HAD TO END THIS WAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        I wanna give a shoutout to MEXICO!!! As a black guy I wanna say that Marquez put on a masterful performance.

I love you MARQUEZ!!!!! VIVA MEXICO
        Boxing fans are every color. Every fighter.

You must be claiming something else.

Comment

• JMM is just a legend already. That victory over Pac was significant.........but really just in a closed circuit way I think. It didn't matter to me if he beat Pac on the cards (I think he won every single fight) regardless. The two should fight every Saturday.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Fair statement. If Marquez had been unable to turn things around with the KD and ultimately get the KO I'm certain Pacquiao would have clearly beaten Marquez on the scorecards for the first time.
            I Agree jmm would have lost if had gone 12rds PAC look incredible the best I ever seen him, jmm set that punch and it was over. Jmm look old but being a master tech won him the the fight legit

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              JMM is just a legend already. That victory over Pac was significant.........but really just in a closed circuit way I think. It didn't matter to me if he beat Pac on the cards (I think he won every single fight) regardless. The two should fight every Saturday.
              You said it Run! :qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Sad night for me as a big Pac fan. I literally became a true fan of the sport after watching him in the 1st Morales fight. No matter what anybody says you can't take away the fact of what he has brought to this sport and the level of excitement he brings. I never did expect him to get flattened like that, but it's Manny and he went out on his shield trying to bring the fans excitement like he enjoys doing. And another thing. People may dislike him or not be a fan, but you have to respect how he is always gracious in defeat. That's what i love about him, he is a humble guy. Manny, if you hang them up thanks for all the joy you have brought me as a fan. You always brought it fearlessly, even in defeat. It wouldn't be right of me to leave without giving much credit to JMM. What an awesome punch and fighter he is. Never have i seen a man be able to keep the calm like he does during the storm. Both are truly unique fighters that we should all be blessed to have seen grace the squared circle.
                Last edited by PAC-BOY; 12-09-2012, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  This win puts Marquez awfully close to the Top 50 All-Time. He was already an ATG and in the Top 100 for sure. But this really boosts his resume.

Had Marquez not KO'd him, I'm fully convinced Manny would have won 9-3/10-2 convincingly. He looked significant more sound and fluid than Marquez, and the best I'd seen him since 2010 against Clottey. Props to Marquez, but Pac isn't shot or done by any means. He still beats anyone around his weight aside from Mayweather and Marquez.
                  That's the gamble Marquez took. He wasn't particularly sharp, he wasn't fast, but when the opening arrived...

Comment

• http://youtu.be/dBMr4QNZ-ks

I here's my thought on the fight.

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

Working...
                      X