No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez Wait For Donaire Fight Confirmation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez Wait For Donaire Fight Confirmation

Hollywood, Florida - Felix "Tutico" Zabala, owner of the Florida based promotional company, All Star Boxing, advised us that he's waiting for confirmation from Bob Arum of Top Rank, regarding a super bantamweight clash between Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. (21-1-1, 18KOs), and "Filipino Flash" Nonito Donaire (27-1, 18KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

If this fight goes down, Donaire is gonna trash Vasquez.

Comment

If Arce was able to knock out Vasquez then I shudder to think what Nonito is going to do to him.

Comment

Watch Vazquez upset Donaire.... I smell upset.... You Filipino nuthuggers will see...

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
          Watch Vazquez upset Donaire.... I smell upset.... You Filipino nuthuggers will see...
          I just so happen to smell the same Damn recipe...just as a side note in regards to ur "Filipino nuthuggers" comment, I would like to say that the reason why I hate every single Filipino boxer is not because of the fighters themselves,but because Filipino fans are the most ignorant,idiotic, and oblivious fans in the history of any sport..not that my support for Filipino boxers would make a difference, but I just wouldn't say **** like this to Piss them off.

Comment

Donaire has the better skills no doubt, He should TKO Vazquez in 8, on the other hand Nonitos chin has not been tested yet an Vazquez can crack.

It will be action packed

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
              I just so happen to smell the same Damn recipe...just as a side note in regards to ur "Filipino nuthuggers" comment, I would like to say that the reason why I hate every single Filipino boxer is not because of the fighters themselves,but because Filipino fans are the most ignorant,idiotic, and oblivious fans in the history of any sport..not that my support for Filipino boxers would make a difference, but I just wouldn't say **** like this to Piss them off.
              You do realize a lot of people who are fans of Donaire aren't Filipino right?

He's going to destroy Vazquez, not because he's Filipino but because he's a much more talented fighter, period.

Comment

I think this fight is a let down Vazquez just got schooled by an old mexican brawler. But I wouldn't mind a warm up match for July 2012 Manila fight w/ Nishioka and the savagery that follows on 126 lb.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  You do realize a lot of people who are fans of Donaire aren't Filipino right?

He's going to destroy Vazquez, not because he's Filipino but because he's a much more talented fighter, period.
                  Yes I do realize that,but do u realize that the ones that are not Filipinos are actually rational?like urself..and yes nonito is better,but I just have a feeling it will be one of those nights

Comment

stupe fight(if hbo pays for it) but what else is new?

Comment

Working...
                    X