No announcement yet.

Greatest Gangster death ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Yea you're tight, that's why he likes fcking you in the ass. Apologize? Piss off!
    why no PM's? You think I don't log into this site to find you? Hey you know what song rapes? Cradle of Filth remaking Maiden's hallowed b thy name.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      why no PM's? You think I don't log into this site to find you? Hey you know what song rapes? Cradle of Filth remaking Maiden's hallowed b thy name.
      Too many clicks. I like easy access, i.e click view profile and say what ever. I use the PM function 1pct of the time.

Comment

i still get disturbed how they took out pesci's character in goodfellas

Comment

denzel in training day. . .

Comment

Comment

you wanna go to jail or you wanna go home? *hits hobo with quick shot to the throat!*

you disloyal fool ass bytch made punk! all you mutherfoockers. im putting cases on all you bytvhes! you think you can do this to me! you mutherfoockers will be playing basketball in pelican pay when im through with you pelican bay! 23 hour lockdown! shoe program *****h! im the police. . . I run **** here! you just live here! king kong ain't got shyt on me!

im winning anyway. . . im winning ne mahfacking ways. . . *lights newport* what a day, what a maahfoocking what a maahfacking day!

*russian gangsters open fire and he does a lil jig!*

Comment

Working...
              X