Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
    Guess this didn't make it on to 24/7 or boxingscene.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7112308.story

He is right though.
    Why is it the guys fault? Shouldn't it be all his ex-girlfriends fault? Or did he know they were together? Ortiz should have slapped the **** out of his ex-gf.

Comment

Ortiz was most likely abstaining while training, but the chick was too much of a ho to hold out. Oh well, it was time for Ortiz to upgrade anyway and at least they weren't married and she's not walking away with any of his $$$.

Comment

Ortiz speaking real talk there. Glad he got rid of that hoe. I bet she's feeling stupid now.

Comment

that ***** look like my big toe.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            why would he? shes the one that didnt Vic wrong. not the guy who vic didnt know
            lol that's exactly how i always look at situations. if i had a girlfriend and she cheated on me with some dude i didn't know, nor did he know me, i wouldn't have any right to be mad at him. . . because i could very easily be that same dude. . .

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              this is not the beat up looking white chick that was with ortiz during the pac vs hatton fight?? girl looked beat to death, got me thinking damm ortiz u can do better lol..
              yea, she looked real busted!!

Comment

Working...
              X