No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lazarte Feels He Was Robbed in Archie Solis Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lazarte Feels He Was Robbed in Archie Solis Rematch

The former world flyweight champion of the International Boxing Federation, Argentine Luis "El Mosquito" Lazarte, is still trying to digest the defeat ofrom last Saturday's rematch with Mexico's Ulises "Archie" Solis. His lost his title via split decision After twelve rounds at the United Eleven Club in Mar del Plata. Lazarte doesn't blame Solis, but he does blame the three official judges who were appointed by the IBF. He wishes the purse was a lot higher for the rematch. They fought to a very controversial draw in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol this guy is a joke. He fights dirty as fck and wants to cry foul? Gtfo here.

Comment

You lost the fight *****, and is not like Archie got robbed in the first fight!!!!

Comment

Luis Alberto Lazarte, a 108 pound fighter, received $15,000 for a fight. That is what some known UFC guys get paid.

Comment

Lazarte is full of crap this guy is a dirty fighter he even tried to bite Archie Solis in the first fight he got what was coming to him

Comment

Interesting that Lazarte is whining about getting robbed in his home country. Then again, half the posters on here said last week that Solis couldn't win a decision in Argentina. Guess they were wrong.

Comment

I saw both fights, first one was a robbery for Solis, second one I would give the nod to Lazarte, IHMO Solis didn't do enough to get the decision

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                Lol this guy is a joke. He fights dirty as fck and wants to cry foul? Gtfo here.
                beat me to the punch...this guy is dirty...he should of got disqualified at least 2 times last fight.

I haven't seen the second fight....gatta take a look @ it.

Comment

Working...
                X