Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: I'm To Mexico To Get What's Mine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ivan Calderon: I'm To Mexico To Get What's Mine!

Former champion Ivan Calderon has gone back to his basics as he prepares for the April 2 rematch with WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura. The first fight, held last August in Puerto Rico, saw Segura end Calderon's unbeaten streak with an eight round TKO. The rematch takes place in Segura's home of Mexico. Calderon continues to tell himself that he is coming to Segura's turf to "get what's mine."

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Ivan Calderon is feeling good about this rematch. I heard he was not 100% for the first fight as far as his training/conditioning.

Little Ivan has balls to wanna try it again.

Comment

I'm off to see the Wizard......to get what's mine....a golden object....that fits at the waist.

Comment

warrrr calderon he will beat segura get wat is his bring it back to pr a little guy who always fights bigger guys hes one of the best pure boxers out there

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          Sounds like Ivan Calderon is feeling good about this rematch. I heard he was not 100% for the first fight as far as his training/conditioning.

Holy fuking god can a Rican not lose a fight without every Island rat making up an excuse that they heard from their tranny boyfriend?

Comment

That career ending ass whooping belongs to you, go get it!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Holy fuking god can a Rican not lose a fight without every Island rat making up an excuse that they heard from their tranny boyfriend?
              some here bring the excuse that segura is too big,that has nothing to do because he's always fought guys who were bigger,cazares was big and beat him,it was just segura who knew how to fight him,others never really went to the body like giovanni did,they just wanted to throw bombs and didn't really pressure him correctly,and some say calderon is old,he's not old,it's not like he's ever been in wars,he gets beat in one fight and all of a sudden he's old,he might be on his way down,but he's not shot,u want to know what a shot fighter is? look at margarito

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Says the idiot fan of fat white men in underwear.

Son... You're still making up bs excuses about Margarito and his use of plaster for a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  some here bring the excuse that segura is too big,that has nothing to do because he's always fought guys who were bigger,cazares was big and beat him,it was just segura who knew how to fight him,others never really went to the body like giovanni did,they just wanted to throw bombs and didn't really pressure him correctly,and some say calderon is old,he's not old,it's not like he's ever been in wars,he gets beat in one fight and all of a sudden he's old,he might be on his way down,but he's not shot,u want to know what a shot fighter is? look at margarito
                  Kid, 35 is kinda OLD in boxing. Wars or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                    Kid, 35 is kinda OLD in boxing. Wars or not.
                    Yeah Calderon depends on his legs and reflexes to beat the opponent. So 35 is a bit old.

It amazes me that Puerto Ricans make that excuse when they were so critical of the people who used the same excuse on Rafa Marquez.

As long as Segura is fit to apply pressure by throwing a high volume of punches, the same outcome should happen. 12 rounds of Segura's pressure is a tough task for anyone, specially if we speculate that the ring will be smaller in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                    X