Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Wladimir Klitschko Has No Legacy, He Needs Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it doesnt do anything for Wlad but further cast him down the line of Mike Tyson type controversy on these boards. The people who like him will use it as further proof he is the GOAT and the people who dont like him will use it as further proof that the HW division is bad and Wlad is just the best of a bad division. Doesnt help Wlad at all imo, can only hurt him if he winds up hurting himself and losing. If he wins it gives more evidence to each side. Only way a Klitschko could silence the haters is if they fought eachother and one of them won brutally.

Comment

it's haye who NEEDS the Klitchkos. he's not a special fighter, they just want his belt.

Comment

Haye is right, wladimir would be as big as holmes. After beating haye he could surpass ali with a win over adamek..............

Bob arum's "general public" just said who the f is david haye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

haye may be right, but he has no legacy either! i seen a vid of him saying valuev was his career defining fight! the pair of em wanna stop *****ing about money and get a fight sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
            To me it doesnt do anything for Wlad but further cast him down the line of Mike Tyson type controversy on these boards. The people who like him will use it as further proof he is the GOAT and the people who dont like him will use it as further proof that the HW division is bad and Wlad is just the best of a bad division. Doesnt help Wlad at all imo, can only hurt him if he winds up hurting himself and losing. If he wins it gives more evidence to each side. Only way a Klitschko could silence the haters is if they fought eachother and one of them won brutally.
            ha, maybe! the division is a big pile of turd tho. there are only 2 proper heavyweights that are half decent and thats the k bros and thats it. what do we got after them? adamek is a light heavyweight/ cruiserweight and haye is a cruiserweight aswell. that is how bad the division is, it needs the smaller guys from the division below to move up.

Comment

If Wlad has no legacy, Haye's legacy must be in negative numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                Haye is right, wladimir would be as big as holmes. After beating haye he could surpass ali with a win over adamek..............

Bob arum's "general public" just said who the f is david haye!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Definitely, Haye and Adamek is a murderers' row. Easily on the level of Foreman, Frazier, and Liston

Comment

haye will beat wladamir

Comment

I actually see Haye Knocking out Wladimir early, Haye will land one of those bombs and he will strike first. I want to see if Wlad can take it, I doubt it.

Comment

Haye is right without facing him the Klits don't have a signature win that they need.

Comment

Working...
                      X