Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Got Real. University Study Into A Zombie Outbreak.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    LMFAO! You're trying to justify carrying a man purse with you during the end of the world.

THat's loyalty right there
    call it what you want but you know damn well if it was the end of the world and u had nowhere else to put stuff u would carry a manbag lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      What f@ggy place do you live where you state that as if it is normal or acceptable for a guy to take 15 minutes doing his fuking hair, 40 min wtf?

time it take me to fix my hair : 0 seconds
      I live in Elizabeth New Jersey....not a very nice place to live...i know some guys that straighten there hair, blow dry and all that bs.

what do u have? like a fade or something? most hispanic guys where i live have a fade, mohawk or blowout or just long hair really.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        and ill load my purse with bullets, pepper spray, hair gel, and cologne. cuz i gotta stay fresh incase i find any good looking ladies that are survivers.
        How would pepper spray help you against a zombie?

Like spraying water on a fish, man

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          How would pepper spray help you against a zombie?

Like spraying water on a fish, man
          theres those ppl that go hunting for innocent ppl and might try to rape me cuz im so damn pretty bro you gotta watch for those sick minded ****s

Comment

theres those ppl that go hunting for innocent ppl and might try to rape me cuz im so damn pretty bro you gotta watch for those sick minded ****s
            LMFAO! I see, it's to protect your little behind..!

4real though, I would pay to watch you in a zombie apocalypse. Would be like watching Bruno

Edit: ALmost forgot

Comment

fu*k yourself thats not cool man..

Comment

fu*k yourself thats not cool man..
                Dude, just watch it. You can always clinch to your man purse really tight while you do it

Comment

I live in Elizabeth New Jersey....not a very nice place to live...i know some guys that straighten there hair, blow dry and all that bs.

what do u have? like a fade or something? most hispanic guys where i live have a fade, mohawk or blowout or just long hair really.
                  You think i'm hispanic?

Real short on top kinda faded on the sides i guess. I used to sport a stylish mullet but again it was short on the top and side and required 0 upkeep, the way **** should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    You think i'm hispanic?

Real short on top kinda faded on the sides i guess. I used to sport a stylish mullet but again it was short on the top and side and required 0 upkeep, the way **** should be.
                    no im just saying cuz in my area theres no white ppl just hispanics and all the blacks look the same cuz they all have the same hair, short cut with waves.

Comment

no im just saying cuz in my area theres no white ppl just hispanics and all the blacks look the same cuz they all have the same hair, short cut with waves.
                      Their waves won't protect them from the Zombies thirst for flesh.

Comment

Working...
                      X