No announcement yet.

what's illegal that should be legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    naw i was in the passenger seat and i'd just randomly clock him once every 10 minutes. my chick was in back and she'd stick her finger in his ear once every 20 minutes or so. it was a 3 hour drive.

Comment

Oh sorry you bible-bashing mug.

Comment

Pissing on the side of the building.

When you're out on the town, walking around during a big event, and all of the port-a-pottie are crowded, why cant you take a piss on the side of a building with out going to jail?

Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          you ever sat in the passenger seat, rolled down the window, and then just started freaking out at the driver in the car next to you? start pointing your finger at his tire and go:

"DUDE!!! your tire! your tire!! YOUR TIRE!!!!! oh my god!! pull over man!!!"

they start to pull over every single time. then you just laugh, point and flip em off. good times. try it if you haven't yet.

Comment

naw i was in the passenger seat and i'd just randomly clock him once every 10 minutes. my chick was in back and she'd stick her finger in his ear once every 20 minutes or so. it was a 3 hour drive.
            Knowing me, when Im sober and other people are drunk I woulda went bezerk! Lol. But on the weekends if the other people are drunk usually I am too.

<--------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Knowing me, when Im sober and other people are drunk I woulda went bezerk! Lol. But on the weekends if the other people are drunk usually I am too.

<--------------------------------
              What you know about the good ole Tennessee whiskey?

Comment

you ever sat in the passenger seat, rolled down the window, and then just started freaking out at the driver in the car next to you? start pointing your finger at his tire and go:

"DUDE!!! your tire! your tire!! YOUR TIRE!!!!! oh my god!! pull over man!!!"

they start to pull over every single time. then you just laugh, point and flip em off. good times. try it if you haven't yet.
                We had a old ass 60's bread truck that we used as a pack wagon at work. When you turned the ignition off, then turned it back on while it was running, HUGE back fires would occur. In the higher end area's, people would pull over, thinking they had a blow out, without fail. Out in Meadow View and Oak Park, people would ****ing take cover like they were getting shot at.
                Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-23-2008, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  he was just stoked to drive the BMW. every time i socked him he'd just floor it and cut someone off for no reason. plus, he'd slam on the brakes nearly every time we'd try to take a drink so it worked itself out.

Comment

Working...
                  X