Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it upset Floyd haters knowing that Ali was just as hated as he was at the time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ali was hated early in his career but by the time he was at the stage of his career mayweather is at now he was the most loved athlete in the world.

Comment

• OP getting schooled in their own thread.....

Comment

• What a silly sausage the TS is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          Question for those who claim Floyd isn't the greatest of this era and haters alike.

Does it upset you knowing that Muhammad Ali, known as the best fighter to ever walk the face of the earth was just as hated as Floyd Mayweather is during his run? Yet is widely regarded to as the G.O.A.T.?

Is this foreshadowing? Why is it that a man so hated in the boxing community, better yet, in the entire world is widely considered the best fighter to ever step foot in a boxing ring? Ali is without a doubt the greatest fighter of all time but it took a couple years for people to acknowledge it due to the blind and emotional hatred they held for that man.

Down the line in a few years I think Mayweather will get the same recognition he deserves, despite all of the blind and emotional hatred he receives from casual boxing fans. Give or take a few years to marinate, and you'll look back at his career and see that he only took the best challenges available to him and never lost.
          does it upset you to know that the egyptians weren't black but arab.. in fact just about the entire north african coast was and is to this day but yet you are still sitting here claiming them as your own for god knows what reason?

anyway, how much a fighter is hated doesn't reflect his greatness. ricardo mayorga was hated by everyone, that doesn't make him the greatest of all times.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            OP getting schooled in their own thread.....
            that's never a problem to him....

he's used to it...

Comment

• Man if Ali wasn't so physically challenged now, could you imagine the harangue he would put on floyd? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                Man if Ali wasn't so physically challenged now, could you imagine the harangue he would put on floyd? Lol
                Case and point, physically challenged. I'm sure if he knew of his future of ill he would have eased off a bit and came to a plateau knowing his reflexes weren't the same. Floyd won't be dealing with those issues, he will retire with only getting hit clean in the face once for every 30 times a Brandon Rios does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Edit: Oh **** someone beat me to it
                  You know he probably has a publicist write for him right? They probably cater to appeal to the masses of casuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    You know he probably has a publicist write for him right? They probably cater to appeal to the masses of casuals.
                    :hihi::hihi::hihi::dancing:

Comment

• I can't even with this thread.. It's **** like this which makes me stay away from this site..

Comment

Working...
                      X