Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Floyd Mayweather jr..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that since the day I started posting back in 07...

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
    He was/is flawless in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
    I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 35 now and going on about all this money shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "The Money Team," I mean wtf is the Money team? It's not a promotional company, it's not a record label, it's a bunch of dudes in the 30's going around flashing Mayweathers money, it's quite frankly sickening.

In my opinion Floyd needs to get back in the ring, I don't care who it's against. Don't take this thread wrong,
    I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding maybe Martinez...

I hope the rumours of him meeting Arum where true and we get to see him back in the ring again,
    But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.
    Interest in Mayweather is definitely on the decline. Good thing, too. The guy gets way too much attention here.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      im just sayin ur weak for even making this thread. all u done is made all these little pacroaches come out of hiding and circle jerk in this thread as if they agree with you. when u know they been hating floyd since the beggining. just look at all the pac roaches that will flock to this thread because of ur crumbs
      This is why most Floyd "fans" on here are so hated. Someone can't speak their opinion without these idiot taking Floyd's c0ck out of their mouth and bashing them for even saying anything against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        This is why most Floyd "fans" on here are so hated. Someone can't speak their opinion without these idiot taking Floyd's c0ck out of their mouth and bashing them for even saying anything against Floyd.
        And what,Pacquiao fans are not a bit defensive?
        Pacquiao is the only man to refuse better drug testing,turn down a career high payday to fight Mayweather yet Mayweather is deemed the coward
        He loses but doesn't need the rematch cos his fans know he won yet when Marquez boxed him all over the place last year well the judges thought he won so that's what matters
        Ye're ****ing mental
        Someone defends Floyd then their called ******s and accused of creating alt accounts....not everyone is as pathetic as PAC fans
        Whenever facts are pointed out,like how Mayweather has tried to get the fight made and questions asked like what the **** has Pacquiao done to try make the fight,the usual **** that comes back is "everyone knows Floyd is a coward"

No catchweight with proper drug testing and ye think he is a coward?
        **** off and grow up!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Its a bumsniff.
          lol you got Frank Ducketts good. But tell you what he will rise again to fight the next day. He will rise and collect his pride and fight again! That's loyalty to the nth degree in short bumsniffer hehehe!
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-17-2012, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Boxing doesn't revolve around Floyd.

Comment

#TheMoneyTeam

Floyd needs to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                And what,Pacquiao fans are not a bit defensive?
                Pacquiao is the only man to refuse better drug testing,turn down a career high payday to fight Mayweather yet Mayweather is deemed the coward
                Whenever facts are pointed out,like how Mayweather has tried to get the fight made and questions asked like what the **** has Pacquiao done to try make the fight,the usual **** that comes back is "everyone knows Floyd is a coward"

!!!!
                Floyd is impossible to make a fight with, he either dont fight, cant decide who he wants to fight, doesnt let his fans know who he is fighting or if he ever if gonna fight again!

As usual Pac dont let his fans down, and as he cant get Floyd, he will give his fans a fight against JMM and see him KO JMM possibly. What is floyd giving his fans? Is he fighting Sergio or was it Canelo next?
                You see Floyd is a coward, he is using negotiations with Pac to avoid fighting anyone else now. Pac is using JKD, he cant get Floyd so has other options. Youve got to be flexible.

Comment

Just look at the Corrales highlights again and you'll be at ease and apologize for this thread.

:clap:

Comment

I just want him to fight. The drama is extremely boring at this point.

Comment

Great boxer but an absolute tool out of the ring.

So fake it's unbelievable. Money money money, who gives a ****? grow a personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X