Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old boxer KO's young fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Old boxer KO's young fighter...

Golovkin Sr. wtf!

No background info on this video, just some old man whooping the **** out of some young guy. Clearly he's got boxing experience, probably even a former pro, I'm starting to wonder in the other guy was possibly an MMA fighter, he looks amateurish but not completely...

he's barefoot in the ring, and likely a kickboxer. doesn't look like a top flight one by any stretch. just another dude in a gym, and not a particularly talented one.

old man was probably a former professional or amateur. sounds like russian, so maybe he was a russian / soviet amateur in his youth. as many of you
    many of you may or may not know, pro boxing was banned in the soviet union.

Comment

Old man bombing on the kid. Dude can fight, though the kid sucked.

Comment

It says "video removed by user".

Comment

ahh they took it down, young man was embarassed and asked please take it down.

Comment

The young man was working out in that gym and asked the old dude to spar. He got what he wished for, an old school bad beatings.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he's barefoot in the ring, and likely a kickboxer. doesn't look like a top flight one by any stretch. just another dude in a gym, and not a particularly talented one.

old man was probably a former professional or amateur. sounds like russian, so maybe he was a russian / soviet amateur in his youth. as many of you
              many of you may or may not know, pro boxing was banned in the soviet union.
              Really it was? I never knew, why?

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                It's banned in most communist countries. It's also banned in Cuba. I think China is the only communist country that allows it, and that's just in the last few years.

I think the reason has to do with their anti-capitalism fiscal policies.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  Did you really think Eastern Europe just suddenly got good at boxing? They were teaching the Cubans how to fight a few decades ago.

Comment

That was like me whooping up on PB32's azz!!

Comment

Working...
                    X