Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else thinks Gamboa loses Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be at a height/reach disadvantage, but at least he won't have to rehydrate almost 20lbs like he did against Farenas. I'm picking Ciclón to win, but I'm expecting him to get buzzed in the process. I'll be mildly surprised if he loses.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-04-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

EH i doubt it he needed to get that ring rust off and Farenas more than woke him up and Gamboa getting dropped is not a big deal actually i like it pisses him off, his style leaves him open for that because his got what i call reckless legs Syndrome but no bambi legs or weak chin like anyone who doesn't know the difference between dropped and hurt would make you believe. And I highly doubt Perez can outpoint Gamboa like he beat that guy bahama mama Gamboa can put 5 punches in anyone's face in between blinks.

Comment

not to mention he doesnt even have a real trainer

Comment

gamboa should be suspended right now.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            gamboa should be suspended right now.
            Shyt is about to hit the fan heavy for Gamboa, ESPN just reported that the dude who owns the lab just said that he's about to snitch on all the baseball players. It's only a matter of time till he gets to the bottom of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Shyt is about to hit the fan heavy for Gamboa, ESPN just reported that the dude who owns the lab just said that he's about to snitch on all the baseball players. It's only a matter of time till he gets to the bottom of the list.
              Yea just heard this watching the yankee game as well

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Yea just heard this watching the yankee game as well
                these dudes are about to be suspended for 100 games, they might as well not play next season.

I'm pretty sure the yanks would love free up A-Roids contract.

Comment

these dudes are about to be suspended for 100 games, they might as well not play next season.

I'm pretty sure the yanks would love free up A-Roids contract.
                  This should be interesting to see how it plays out. He's apparently only talking to MLB officials and im guessing he would need to give pretty good proof for them to suspend the 20 or so players that were named in the report.

Comment

fiddy better pay him off

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      This should be interesting to see how it plays out. He's apparently only talking to MLB officials and im guessing he would need to give pretty good proof for them to suspend the 20 or so players that were named in the report.
                      He said he injected A-Rod personally, how the hell do you prove that. I just read that the Yankees can't let A-Rod go because of his contract.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      fiddy better pay him off
                      It might be too late, MLB has him eating out of their hands.
                      Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 06-04-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X