Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Stand Firm: Eye Martinez, Cotto, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well let's see if Oscar, Haymon, and Schaeffer combined can get Mayweather to take that risk..Personally I think Canelo and Cotto would be good but Cotto would get stopped..don't see him winning it..and Canelo I think would also be the hardest punching boxer Floyd's ever faced, don't know if that would seem too risky to Floyd..after all Canelo is faster than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by JRGREEN30000 View Post
      Alvarez would lose to all 3 of them. maybe only fight martinez n cotto. mayweather too rich to fight a thug like canelo. the real cotto of bac in da day beats canelo by tko! n martinez schools this youngblood
      i understand people saying canelo is unproven, but unproven isn't the same as unskilled or untalented

as somebody who isn't a fan of specific fighters, especially canelo, i can't look at him and his style and say he's guaranteed to lose against any of the top 4-5 guys people have been rumoring would be his next opponent

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Cotto next.

But other than that, he should fight the Lara-Vanes winner.

Comment

Canelo destroys Cotto
          Canelo goes to war against Martinez and it'll be a UD for either guy
          Canelo goes to war against Mayweather who refuses to push forward but still gets the decision

Comment

Floyd won't go anywhere near Canelo.
            Canelo will knock out Cotto, who's dinner is done.
            Marinez might be a boring fight as Canelo would have to chase him all night.

Comment

I can't believes this comments hahaha Canelo what???haha people Canelo is a Chicken he has no chance againts Cotto ,Floyd or Martinez stop living in never land haha ******s

Comment

Martinez vs Canelo is a bigger fight than Cotto or Floyd for Canelo i hope he man up and take it

Comment

Alvarez vs Cotto, May 5th (weekend) 2013!
                  Last edited by WESS; 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

most likelt Cotto as Segio on he mend till next May then a warmup bout & GBP won't let Alvarez near Foyd, and get their egg cracked and fraud xposed...I'm waiting 2 c what xcuse is given why he won't box winner of Vanes/Lara or even his mandatory, which he never has...

Comment

the fact that this paper chump even has a shot at those 3 guys is disgusting. true definition of a hypejob. alvarez is everything that's wrong in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X