Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldenboy Says No Fight After Trout Requests VADA Testing For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a big e-supporter of extra testing, i'm actually glad they said no. Trout is a nobody to be asking for anything. Canelo's tests were negative for Mosley.

Besides, there's a trend now, that if you ask for VADA, or USADA, you're the one who gets caught. So be careful what you ask for Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      As a big e-supporter of extra testing, i'm actually glad they said no. Trout is a nobody to be asking for anything. Canelo's tests were negative for Mosley.

Besides, there's a trend now, that if you ask for VADA, or USADA, you're the one who gets caught. So be careful what you ask for Austin.
      when did canelo & mosley do testing?

did they use usada or vada?

I've never heard of this.............

Comment

Oh so because he hasn't a huge fanbase he isn't entitled to ask for drug testing in a sport rife with cheaters being found out all the time SMFH

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen
          Not surprised.
          Lmfao at this *** head poster! Hey mush u talk alot of sh it about fighters like martinez aka chavez Jr daddy asking for testing calling him a no name year this bum tavaris is suppose to call
          Shots against Canelo? Wow u are now elevated to super troll

Comment

Good! Trout and Vanes can rot in boxing hell for all I care. Boxing will show you real quick how unimportant you are. Its hilarious these nobodies trying to call shots against people who actually carry weight. Good lucking making up this lost money trout.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
              ...they don't want a no name fighter making the rules for the fight...
              That's how i took it fck Trout anyways boring ass bum.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                Good! Trout and Vanes can rot in boxing hell for all I care. Boxing will show you real quick how unimportant you are. Its hilarious these nobodies trying to call shots against people who actually carry weight. Good lucking making up this lost money trout.
                Maybe after 5 or 6 fights Roger just the exposure alone would have bumped up Trouts paydays until he retired now he can lose to a bum for 50 grand in finland or somesht.

Comment

this is a no win high risk fight for canelo.

Comment

So the fight wont be BECAUSE Trout asked for testing?

If true then it's suspicious given the development in the last couple of months. I cannot believe GBP would turn the fight down because of such a demand. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      So the fight wont be BECAUSE Trout asked for testing?

If true then it's suspicious given the development in the last couple of months. I cannot believe GBP would turn the fight down because of such a demand. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
                      Come on bat! Why is it that PAC won't test yet a lot o posters here don't find nothing wrong with that?? But canelo and GB say no and all of a sudden he is under suspicion ?? Really bro??

Comment

Working...
                      X