No announcement yet.

Boxing during dinner: Bernard hopkins exclusive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing during dinner: Bernard hopkins exclusive

B.Hop talks about his upcoming rematch with Chad....he drops some good knowledge about why he thinks Roy fell off before he did...and he talks Floyd-Cotto....also hear how he ranks Floyd....good stuff

Good video, thanks for you posting it up Seks

Comment

what did he say @4:03?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        what did he say @4:03?
        Did he say "ducking helps"? I don't like thinking of Hopkins that way, but the comment is funny,and when it comes to fighting Dawson-what he said at 4:03 makes sense-lol

Comment

very good interview with bhop.. check it out

Comment

Originally posted by richmary44
            but the comment is funny,and when it comes to fighting Dawson-what he said at 4:03 makes sense-lol
            ducking punches does help you stay in the game for a long time....you dudes don't like the man and thats cool....but the candy ass bs is kinda corny....but hey, I don't wanna fuk with YOUR reality so take the 4:03 however you want...do what you do, make it work for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              ducking punches does help you stay in the game for a long time....you dudes don't like the man and thats cool....but the candy ass bs is kinda corny....but hey, I don't wanna fuk with YOUR reality so take the 4:03 however you want...do what you do, make it work for you!!
              Hopkins is one of my favorite fighters.....the problem is,Dawson is going to be too much for him,and Bernard knows this.Bernard was called out and viewed to be ducking Dawson for a few years....I am still cheering for Bernard to pull off one more upset,but it is a huge task.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                Hopkins is one of my favorite fighters.....the problem is,Dawson is going to be too much for him,and Bernard knows this.Bernard was called out and viewed to be ducking Dawson for a few years....I am still cheering for Bernard to pull off one more upset,but it is a huge task.
                cool.....its gonna be tough no doubt and thats why its gonna be one of his greatest wins...almost everybody has him losing ths one...we'll see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  cool.....its gonna be tough no doubt and thats why its gonna be one of his greatest wins...almost everybody has him losing ths one...we'll see!!!
                  To me, it is one of those fights where I hope I am wrong....but I just don't see it.Lots of reasons too...

I hope Hopkins goes out swinging and not using his "tactics"-even though he probably will-hehe...

Comment

Green K, nice one

Comment

Working...
                    X