Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aint nothing changed. Victor would whoop his ass.

Comment

It depends on which Ortiz shows up. I havent seen Devon at WW yet, but I heard(from reading the comments here of course)that he firmly handed Maidana his hat. I'll see that fight once I get home(Thanks to Mrs. Chief and DVR). But I disagree that Devon does not have enough pop to keep Victor honest. I think he defo has the type of pop to do such. Lets make this fight after the Berto/Ortiz II fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        It depends on which Ortiz shows up. I havent seen Devon at WW yet, but I heard(from reading the comments here of course)that he firmly handed Maidana his hat. I'll see that fight once I get home(Thanks to Mrs. Chief and DVR). But I disagree that Devon does not have enough pop to keep Victor honest. I think he defo has the type of pop to do such. Lets make this fight after the Berto/Ortiz II fight.
        I hope this fight does get made Chiefy,I see a good fight in this one..Oh and Devon did beat Maidana azz badly...Did you get the mail I sent ya??Hope you can watch it...

Comment

....Ortiz knocks him out early

Comment

Alexander would take lessons from A Mere Khan about how to run. Ortiz TKO

Comment

they're both bitches, but Ortiz can overpower him
              not impressed by Alexander the twat beating Maidana
              and anyway Ortiz is waiting on a Berto rematch isn't he?
              not read anything new about him wanting a different fight

Comment

Ortiz is one of the worst finishers Ive ever seen(see Maidana,Berto,Peterson fights) and Devon is hard to ko and knows how to clinch. So I got Ortiz by decision.

Comment

Out of the top (former) light welterweights (Khan, Bradley, Kotelnik, Alexander, Maidana), Alexander suits Ortiz the most, I always wanted him to make that fight.
                  And triangle theories don't work...

Comment

Alexander! All you have to do is BOX against Ortiz and you can beat him EASILY! He is just a BIG WELTERWEIGHT, but he has no style and he does the same thing every fight, Box him and Counter him and he will fold mentally

so if Alexander Box then he beats him like he beat Maidana, hell Berto would have beat Ortiz if he would have BOXED MORE

Comment

Both are better at 147. It's a pick em' fight, but I'm riding with Ortiz on this one, by a close decision. If it was in STL, Devon would probably get a close SD win.

Ortiz is better than Maidana at 147, it's a shame we won't see Ortiz-Maidana II, so I think he'd do a lot better at 147 than Marcos did.

Comment

Working...
                      X