No announcement yet.

George Foreman's fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Foreman's fate

This is what every boxer should avoid, become another George Foreman.
    He should be really famous like Ali or Tyson if he doesn't co-exist with Ali. Ali beats him, now he was like Buzz Aldrin... nobody knows him. a Child in Africa doesn't know him. He knows Ali Tyson Dela Hoya.

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
    He should be really famous like Ali or Tyson if he doesn't co-exist with Ali. Ali beats him, now he was like Buzz Aldrin... nobody knows him. a Child in Africa doesn't know him. He knows Ali Tyson Dela Hoya.
    Don't be like Foreman if you're a boxer? Lol, ridiculous! One of the most feared and respected heavyweight in his first career. One of the most surprising and beloved in his second. From thug to religious community leader, and one of the wealthiest fighters ever, due to that transformation. Not a doubt in my mind every fighter in the world would kill to be like George.

Comment

Foreman got a rep as 1 of the most monstrous fighters ever. His comeback career and title win over Moorer pushed him to legendary status. Holy got robbed by Val, so George still the record holder for oldest HW titlist. And not just boxing but his damn grill has made him famous as hell. I don't get this thread.

Comment

Maybe in your mind hes not famous like Ali or Tyson, but even CASUAL fans know who he is, so he's just as well known as those guys.

As for buzz Aldrin, he walked on the moon, and attacked someone who claimed it was staged...Im not into that whole NASA BS, but people still know who he is too.

I think the title to this topic should be "Sonny Liston's fate" if anything.

Comment

For me, you're not really famous unless this kid knows who you are.

Comment

For me, you're not really famous unless this kid knows who you are.
            That's ridiculous. Poor kid probably doesn't even know who his father is.

Comment

Foreman could kill Tyson in the ring, but this kid knows Tyson because he is the #1 in his Generation. Foreman is just #2 or #3 of his.

Comment

Foreman could kill Tyson in the ring, but this kid knows Tyson because he is the #1 in his Generation. Foreman is just #2 or #3 of his.
                Ok. So why should a boxer avoid becoming another George Foreman? Fame or not, only an idiot would rather be Mike than Georg.

Comment

My gf doesn't watch boxing but she knows who Foreman is

Comment

George Foreman? You mean the grill guy?

Comment

Working...
                    X