Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Talk On A Cell Phone While Driving?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Yeah, I hate those fucking things too. They would be great for driving though, much safer. I don't have to talk and drive so I have no use for one.

I take it you're not the type who walks around in the grocery store seemingly having a conversation with yourself, right? That **** annoys the piss out of me. Talking away like they are so important that everyone else should be listening to their stupid fucking conversation. As long as you're not in this category, you get a pass, Cuauht.
    you just called him a **** while masking it in the first few letters of his username

slicky ricky

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      I do talk on the phone while driving and also text. But I also don't drop my speed to 25 while doing it. I can't stand people who go really slow while talking, I make it a point to pull up beside them and tell them to hang the phone up!!! If you can safely drive while talking, I don't see a problem.
      women can't drive

PERIOD

Comment

Yeah I do.

If they don't want us to talk on cellphones in the car then don't fuking invent cellphones.

Fuk the law and fuk your stupid article lady fan 2 or lady fan 1 or whoever the fuk you are.

I also get *******s while I drive and that **** ain't stopping any time soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          Yeah I do.

If they don't want us to talk on cellphones in the car then don't fuking invent cellphones.

Fuk the law and fuk your stupid article lady fan 2 or lady fan 1 or whoever the fuk you are.

I also get *******s while I drive and that **** ain't stopping any time soon either.
          You wouldn't have to talk of the cell phone if you had the Microsoft Sync.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
            You thinking I should carve her up? You know, disembowel her so she can see what her insides looks like.
            nothing new

just flesh, blood, feces, some more blood

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
              Yeah I do.

Oh Jacky, be nice. Why do you find it necessary to be crude ALL OF THE TIME?
              If you prefer to be a "LAW BREAKER" then that's up to you. Just hope for your sake that you don't get into a major crash. JAT

Comment

Only when it's necessary. You can get ticketed some places behind that **** now.

Comment

Working...
                X