No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    He left without his stupid little hat didn't he? Owned!
    I read the guy that took his hat was actually his friend and he gave it back to him soon afterward.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I hope they fact check him, if he says things that aren't true.
      Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      They need to. And they need to call him out when he does. Of course, The Donald is lobbying for them to just "stay out of the way" so he can lie his spray tanned ass off. He knows damn well how to sell himself. His redneck supporters are going to support anything he says, even if they know it's a lie.
      By they do you mean the moderator? It's not really the job of the moderator to fact-check candidates and is suppose to be left up to the opponent. It's really a bad look for moderators to inject themselves into debates.

Now if the moderator does decide to overstep his/her boundaries it would only help Trump. The fact is many people voting for Trump don't like the media because they have been awful this past 10 years. If the debate starts to look like a tag team, expect the Trump supporters to be even more fired up to actually go and on November 8th.

Best case for Hilary is to try and call Trump out if he lies but Trump is pretty good at just changing the topic. Honestly, Hilary is in for a long night no matter what she does, people don't trust her.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          By they do you mean the moderator? It's not really the job of the moderator to fact-check candidates and is suppose to be left up to the opponent. It's really a bad look for moderators to inject themselves into debates.

Now if the moderator does decide to overstep his/her boundaries it would only help Trump. The fact is many people voting for Trump don't like the media because they have been awful this past 10 years. If the debate starts to look like a tag team, expect the Trump supporters to be even more fired up to actually go and on November 8th.

Best case for Hilary is to try and call Trump out if he lies but Trump is pretty good at just changing the topic. Honestly, Hilary is in for a long night no matter what she does, people don't trust her.
          Anyone who does it should be applauded. Lies should a no time go unchecked.

Comment

You really think they need motivation to vote for him? Trump himself said he could shoot someone and his supporters will still roll with him. Undecided people need the moderators to fact check him so they can telling whether he is lying or not.

Comment

• trump is going to CRUSH hillary. it's going to be amazing!!!! you can do it trump!!!! make the WORLD great again, please!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You really think they need motivation to vote for him? Trump himself said he could shoot someone and his supporters will still roll with him. Undecided people need the moderators to fact check him so they can telling whether he is lying or not.
                By that I mean those that will actually show up to the polls, right now it's 90% that plan to vote for sure. If the moderators decide to be unprofessional it could be enough to send the other 10% to polls. The standards for Trump are much lower, he just to act like a president and he wins.

Hilary has a much steeper hill to climb. If moderators fact checks Trump they have to fact check Hilary, who also has a history of lying and cheating while in office. People aren't going to be swayed by Hilary because most of them feel like she can't be trusted anyway. How much effect does one liar calling out another liar have?

I'm opposed to a moderator fact-checking, it stifles the debate and takes away from the art of debating. Should be interesting either way but I don't think much will change afterward. The Trump supporters will say Trump owned Hilary and Hilary supporters will say Hilary was super awesome.

Those of the fence more than likely already know who they would vote for and will either vote for that candidate or not vote at all.

Comment

By that I mean those that will actually show up to the polls, right now it's 90% that plan to vote for sure. If the moderators decide to be unprofessional it could be enough to send the other 10% to polls. The standards for Trump are much lower, he just to act like a president and he wins.

Hilary has a much steeper hill to climb. If moderators fact checks Trump they have to fact check Hilary, who also has a history of lying and cheating while in office. People aren't going to be swayed by Hilary because most of them feel like she can't be trusted anyway. How much effect does one liar calling out another liar have?

I'm opposed to a moderator fact-checking, it stifles the debate and takes away from the art of debating. Should be interesting either way but I don't think much will change afterward. The Trump supporters will say Trump owned Hilary and Hilary supporters will say Hilary was super awesome.

Those of the fence more than likely already know who they would vote for and will either vote for that candidate or not vote at all.
                  If the moderators fact check a lie no matter which candidate says it, I would not call them unprofessional. They would be doing all the viewers a big favor. If that riles up the 10% of Trump supporters who would not go out that benefits him so I don't see why you would be against that. You seem to want an entertaining debate not a credible one. Well this is serious business so I would love for all lies to be fact-checked live.

Comment

• I AM sooooo PUMPED!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Sure about that:

Seems flustered to me tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X