Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Canelo is Scared of Losing, No Fight in 2017!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who believes stankchez at this point is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      Oscar is doing what Floyd had been doing with Manny which is waiting for GGG to turn "40" lol This fight won't happen in 2017 and GGG will move up in weight by the end of 2017
      The difference is Floyd and Manny had a lot of other reasonably interesting fights they could take that could make big PPV ... Cotto, Mosley, Canelo etc.
      Without GGG there is literally nobody Canelo could fight for a decent PPV hit ... the best possible probably being a cotto rematch but I dunno how well that would do. Its dumb to delay the fight till 2018 imo as Canelo won't be able to stay right up their in the eyes of the media and PPV buyers for 2 more years by fighting the likes of Liam Smith. Or a list of guys GGG has already beaten...
      Last edited by Daddy T; 09-22-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Nobody knows the details of the "offer" or "offers." We only hear people spinning.

All I know is, Canelo has changed his story too many times to be trusted with the truth. First he's a middleweight, then he's waiting until his "body is ready", then he's calling Golovkin into the ring and saying "160, no problem" and Golovkin's people better be ready to answer their phone.

It's a delay game. I agree with Mayweather, Sr: Canelo doesn't want it, period.

Golovkin has been consistent. He wants all the titles at MW before moving up (if he ever does.) He's on the path. He's the man at middleweight. He's not as great as Hagler, but he is basically the Hagler of his own time.

Canelo is yellow, and everybody knows it. He fears Golovkin.

Personally I think he'd have a great chance to win. All he has to do is survive. The judges will give him the fight.

Remember how one judge gave him 114-114 against Mayweather??? Holy crap. So you know Canelo would win against Golovkin if he doesn't get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          GGG is the one who's afraid of losing. Look at their resume's. GGG won't even fight Lara to out of fear of a challenge
          What would fighting Lara - a Cuban marathon runner - prove for Ggg!? Canelo already beat him after chasing him around the ring for 12 painfully boring uneventful rounds...who wants to see that bs again!!!

Comment

I really hope Golovkin "accidentally" slips on the mits and pops Sanchez right in his front teeth.

SHUT THE HELL UP IDIOT.

Comment

Alvarez is the greatest dishonor to Mexico in history.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                GGG is the one who's afraid of losing. Look at their resume's. GGG won't even fight Lara to out of fear of a challenge
                yeah, im sure thats what it is......lol

smh...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  ya im not buying this crap anymore people need to realize 10 million with upside is a serious offer its not a pr campaign type offer. its a real deal offer canelo only made 8 million in cotto fight and didnt he only make 10 in the mayweather fight? im not sure what ggg fans think this fight is going to do but its like u guys lose sight of everything and defend team ggg no matter what.

i mean for **** sake when are people going to realize sanchez is full of ****. besides the few homer ggg fans on youtube most writers and unbias media were not questioning if ggg should take the offer but if it actually happened or not some even questioning if it was a real offer wondering where gbp could even pay 10 million saying the ppv wont sell enough to give ggg 10 and canelo a good amount as well and now that we know it happened and was for 160 pounds writers are finally blasting gggs side for pretending to be bigger side of the potential fight then he actually is.

i know reading big words can sometimes be tough, but did you miss the part in the story where it said oscar sent a FLAT FEE offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    GGG should take the 10 million dollar offer. This is very similar to Hopkins vs De la Hoya. Hopkins made 10 million for that fight, his biggest payday. The main difference (not in terms of boxing skills) is that Hopkins had a huge name that he had already defeated in Felix Trinidad. GGG has the belts, ko streak and bogeyman persona but without that signature win, it puts him at a bit of a disadvantage. He should take the money, knockout Canelo and then start talking about ppv percentages for the future. Just my two cents.
                    Hopkins got an upside vs Oscar. GGG is also asking for an upside.

Comment

canelo is one of the biggest cowards in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                      X