Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr & TV Azteca Had Cotto Dominating Alvarez 117-111!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats just down right delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      It was a close fight, closer than what the judges had, but there's no way he won that fight.
      I agree it was closer then the cards say..but Canelo clearly won

Comment

Its how they saw it is how they saw it.

Marquez claimed he won ever damn fight he ever fought lol, Chavez sr repping for his son chavez jr.

It was a clear cut victory for canelo, cotto couldent compete theirs levels to this.

Comment

It was just another Canelo BLAH win...

Comment

I had Canelo winning via KO late but Chavez Sr. and Juan Manuel Marquez saw it differently with Cotto winning. They are certainly entitled to their own opinion. Like JMM and Chavez both thought Juan had did enough to beat Floyd Mayweather. I personally had Floyd winning that fight vs. JMM. Everyone sees it differently I guess.

Comment

I agree; everyone seems to have seen the fight in different ways. Personally, I scored it exactly how the Mexicans did: a Cotto win by 117-111. Cotto did a fantastic job out-boxing Canelo, and avoiding return fire, which I feel he didn't get nearly enough credit for.

These odd decisions in Canelo fights are starting to attract more and more attention. The next time it happens, I believe a serious investigation will take place.
              Last edited by SunSpace; 05-03-2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

11-1 Canelo. Move on.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  Its how they saw it is how they saw it.

Marquez claimed he won ever damn fight he ever fought lol, Chavez sr repping for his son chavez jr.

It was a clear cut victory for canelo, cotto couldent compete theirs levels to this.
                  The hate for Canelo is strong. Heck Chavez Sr - The coke head and woman beater - is terrified that Canelo is going to take his spot, which I think he will. I don't know why, when Salvador Sanchez was 1000000% better than that fraud SR.

As for Roidquez... he is only known for knocking out Manny, but funny how he couldn't do it until he linked up with Memo.

Fahk both of them cheats.

CANELO IS THE FACE OF BOXING!

Comment

Hahahaha, no way. I had it 8-4 Canelo. He was just too big.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                      Cinnamon clearly won, I love Julio, but him and Marquez clearly doesn't like Canelo.
                      I can see why. When the were both bubbling, they were both seen as the future of Mexican boxing. Chavez Jr squandered his opportunity at stardom while Canelo took advantage of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X