Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Final Batman Vs Superman Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From fans and critics reviews, apparently Batman/Affleck was the best thing about the movie. Pretty funny that the guy being ridiculed and hated on about potentially ruining the film, actually put up the best performance. I always warn people about this, but everyone was so sure lol. Anyway, I will go watch the movie because I want to trust fan reviews over critics for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Man Of Steel was absolute crap, so obviously this was gonna be even worse...
      In the movies in 3d man of steel was pretty awesome IMO.

On tv it sucks though.

Comment

Saw the midnight premier. I liked it but the people with me didn't.

I think it has to do with personality. I like grimy movies akin to There Will be Blood and the soundtracks in it. This was similar in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by -cupo- View Post
          Saw the midnight premier. I liked it but the people with me didn't.

I think it has to do with personality. I like grimy movies akin to There Will be Blood and the soundtracks in it. This was similar in that regard.
          I'm actually happy to hear that, I thought it was going to be childish.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

On tv it sucks though.
            It was ****.

Comment

The critics must have been smoking crack or paid off by Disney/Marvel, this movie was awesome. Very surprised by Batfleck, he rocked the role. This movie is closer to Watchmen than any other CBM around, keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Affleck is directing and starring in the next standalone batman movie. Considering how many people are saying his performance in this movie was the best batman performance of all time, it should be one hell of a show.
                It was too quick for a new Batman IMO. Maybe they should have done another Superman sequel standalone. Then Suicide Squad with no Batman scene. Then Wonderwoman and stuff like that in 2017. Then maybe in 2018-2019 a new Batman.

It still feels like the best super hero trilogy of all time in Nolan's Batman just ended, yeah yeah the 3rd one was mediocre, but the other two more than make up for it.

I just think the new Batman looks silly.

Comment

Enjoyed the movie and ABSOLUTELY LOVED this version of Batman. Such a badass. First time I've actually TRULY liked Batman. I can only imagine what Bale would have done with this version, he would have gone psychotic.

I would love to play as this Batman in a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    The critics must have been smoking crack or paid off by Disney/Marvel, this movie was awesome. Very surprised by Batfleck, he rocked the role. This movie is closer to Watchmen than any other CBM around, keep that in mind.
                    I like watchmen but there's one too many unnecessary scenes like mr. Manhattan was in Mars that made the movie longer than it should be

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

On tv it sucks though.
                      This is my answer:

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      It was ****.

Kinda reminded me of Transformers 3 in the sense that i just wanted it to end.....the action scenes were overbearing.....

The "grittiness" was forced, lame and had no emotional payoff.

The origin was super long and unnecessary.

The plot was laughable.

The only good thing is Henry Cavill does look like Superman should...

Complete bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X