No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
    Anyone else think Fury looks extremely edgy in this? http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/v...pare-for-fight

Also, his rhetoric has changed from him definitely winning to "the best man will win" and stuff like "one of us will go down".

Not sure if realisation has just hit him or what but as a Fury fan I am concerned.
    To be fair, he has said this a lot at times during the whole camp. He's still also said in the past few days that he will definitely win and it'll be an easy fight.

You never really know what you're getting from Fury. One minute he can say one thing and in the next minute something else.

I think he has complete belief he can do it but he's obviously not deluded enough to know that anything can happen and he could close. He might be a clown but he isn't stupid, he's actually quite a smart guy.

Comment

• just ordered the fight, what time does it start?

uk time pls

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        just ordered the fight, what time does it start?

uk time pls
        Ring walks are scheduled to be 9.55 UK time however wouldn't be surprised if there does end up being a delay to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          just ordered the fight, what time does it start?

uk time pls
          9:45

i dont have sky, is there any watch i can watch this without a crappy stream???

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Klit wanted to fight on a freaking trampoline.

When his big dome hits that canvas he'll bounce back up without a bruise.
            lmaoo

Comment

• Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
              Anyone else think Fury looks extremely edgy in this? http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/v...pare-for-fight

Also, his rhetoric has changed from him definitely winning to "the best man will win" and stuff like "one of us will go down".

Not sure if realisation has just hit him or what but as a Fury fan I am concerned.
              Actually, I think he looks surprisingly relaxed for someone being bothered by press on the day of his fight. I think he must be in a good place, mentally, because he's being frank about "if I win I win, if not then not". He's cut the rhetoric and is being down to earth. That's a damn good mindset to have going into the ring. It shows he's relaxed.

Comment

• Testing my new, and improved, user cp

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Actually, I think he looks surprisingly relaxed for someone being bothered by press on the day of his fight. I think he must be in a good place, mentally, because he's being frank about "if I win I win, if not then not". He's cut the rhetoric and is being down to earth. That's a damn good mindset to have going into the ring. It shows he's relaxed.
                  That is very true, thank you for your re-assurance! I feel happier now haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Testing my new, and improved, user cp
                    What a fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Testing my new, and improved, user cp
                      Slick...

I have a couple of nice ones for anyone wanting avatar bets.

Comment

Working...
                      X