No announcement yet.

I am officially a member of this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am officially a member of this site

For 2 years I have been dropping by in this board to get updates on boxing and be entertained at the same time.

The reason I dont create an account is that I dont have much time as well as spend more hours to contribute. **** it. I just joined anyway even if i will become a nonexisting persona here the way i was for two years.

Btw, I look up to posters like imdaza, jab, cuathmouc, chiefsecondz,horton erc. Also whtever to guys like rosales, stones the music authority, the guy who iften change his gif signature from time to time, the poster who proclaim having no life and his love of wanking, and pug who loves being hated.

Ayt, enough of my blabbering. Hope to make friends here.

Welcome.....

Comment

Welcome to Boxingscene, Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by -roy- View Post
        For 2 years I have been dropping by in this board to get updates on boxing and be entertained at the same time.

The reason I dont create an account is that I dont have much time as well as spend more hours to contribute. **** it. I just joined anyway even if i will become a nonexisting persona here the way i was for two years.

Btw, I look up to posters like imdaza, jab, cuathmouc, chiefsecondz,horton erc. Also whtever to guys like rosales, stones the music authority, the guy who iften change his gif signature from time to time, the poster who proclaim having no life and his love of wanking, and pug who loves being hated.

Are you ready,son? It gets a little crazy around here sometimes in the summertime. . .

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          Welcome.....
          Thanks man.

Comment

How can you see sigs if you werent a member?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              oh snap, it's an alt.

Comment

Thanks man.
                Thanks. One of the reason why I join is I can now tell the posters like you hiw awesome their sigs are. And yours is one of them.

Comment

Hi, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X