No announcement yet.

Fights without commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    You could give it a go with a program like Audacity, or better software if you have it. Would probably be a bit tedious but you could definitely remove the commentary. Would be hard to maintain good overall sound quality in the process though. You'd need to know what you were doing.
    Not without removing other sounds as well like the crowd and fighters etc.

It's like removing the lyrics to a song - can't be done. Need the original files.

Comment

I know when I have purchased Top Rank PPVs online in the past, there was an option for different language tracks or no commentary at all. I also wish this was available more often.

Comment

I am sorry to bump such an old post but i am hoping to get an idea of fights that people have seen themselves/come across online of versions of fights that are commentary free. I have been doing the following as an example of why it is I am asking. Some time ago I came across a fairly pristine looking version of Leonard v Hearns I that had the standard English Pacheco and whoever else doing commentary. A day later I inadvertently ran into a crap looking version on some Korean boxing channel on youtube that was commentary free. Only fight audio. So the very pretty looking video got the audio track switched with the ugly Korean video and now I have a good looing Leonard Hearns I commentary free. I have been able t do a few more over the last yr, but finding commentary free versions are few and far between. I was hoping to get an idea of what people have seen so I would at least have an idea of fights I could be looking for to do this with.

Comment

Only reason I don't mute is to hear the punches...used to be punches and crowd reactions but honestly no crowd doesn't bother me.

I do like alternative YT commentary though. No "expert" bull, I just like hearing **** like " OH ****, what a right!" and ****.

Comment

Working...
          X