• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like rigo is ducking hard.

Comment

Rigo es un Pato

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
        you're arguing apples and oranges at this point. we know that paddy has a connection to team rigo. just like nate jones has a connection to team mayweather. the point is does he have a significant connection? (to know any inside information)

the answer is no. which makes the entire thread meaningless..........
        i dont pretend to know how close he is to the camp. you dont seem to have more info, just more guesses

Comment

This is BS, Rigo can fight nonito even with a year lay off, am sure he knows the opportunity would never come around, So if Top rank are advising him to take a February fight before he faces Nonito then he better turn that offer down.

Comment

Im really not worried about either man not wanting the fight, if anyone, so far it's seemed Nonito has tried to distance himself from it, but if anyone is the one looking to delay the fight, it will be fat greedy old uncle Bob.
            Arum is still focused on draining the last pennies out of the Pacquiao name, so im expecting more marinading before this gets signed off and happens

Comment

I respect PAddy i been knowing him for a long time, and he is as real as they come he'll tell it to you 100. I know he wouldn't lie , he has told me negotiations have never taken place, so when nonito says rigo is tough to negotiate with it's just another excuse

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                A member of Team Rigo don want the fight just yet.... They would rather have one in between before they face Donaire
                Damn, I just posted in the "Rigo, Mares won't be next" thread that I thought Rigondeaux would be fine making the fight for March. Guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Rigo cannot sign a fight without Hyde onboard. I don't know whether this guy is with team Hyde, it's a reasonable guess
                  he is with team hyde but no mistake about what what he said was they prefer the fight in july but if top rank comes to them with the fight tomorrow for march they'll take it

Comment

I think that’s smart on Rigo’s part. Why fight Donaire after a long layoff. It’s not Rigo’s fault his previously-scheduled fight was cancelled because his opponent had medical issues. Rigo is a great fighter, but going up against Donaire with some ring rust is not a good idea. Donaire-Rigo is on my wishlist for 2013 though.

Comment

I can guarantee you if Top Rank offered Rigondeaux the fight for March, you know he'd take it. Would he prefer it happens in July....possibly.

Comment

Working...
                      X