Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko 's Decision Coming Soon, Jabs Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Klitschkos arent "Great" they are just a good pair in a bad division,Vitali lost his biggest fight and wladimir got knocked out by a Full time golf player,in the early 90's they both would have been nothing more than journeyman when the heavyweight had Bowe,tyson,lewis,holyfield

Comment

Haye should definitely train in the jungle

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
        If Vit does decide to retire next month does anyone believe that Haye will ever fight again?
        I think he might - after all, he's the ultimate attention whore.
        But I also think Vitali vs Haye WILL happen next year, as I've been saying all the time on these threads.
        As others mentioned, Vitali will want to go out on a high note, he's an honourable man.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
          Vitali is ducking Haye a blown up cruiserweight.
          In the commentary to 1 of Haye's earlier fights, the commentators were saying Haye has trouble making the weight for cruiserweight. So maybe he is a natural heavyweight.

Rather than Vitali avoiding a cruiserweight, Haye is looking to beat up an old man to salvage something of a legacy.

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
          The Klitschkos arent "Great" they are just a good pair in a bad division,Vitali lost his biggest fight and wladimir got knocked out by a Full time golf player,in the early 90's they both would have been nothing more than journeyman when the heavyweight had Bowe,tyson,lewis,holyfield
          I can imagine you lying in bed at night, staring at the ceiling, and seething with anger about the success of the Klitschkos.

Let the hate go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            Explain to me how Haye isn't black. He may not be a black African, but he is certainly black.
            Just as Obama he is half white, half black. He is as white as he is black.

Do you have something against whites or why are you trying to sweep Haye's white root under the carpet?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Saying it to a white person is completely different because they haven't been racially insulted being called monkey's and jungles etc.
              Oh? So you differentiate between races?

You _ARE_ a racist then.

And you want to allow one race to do what the other cannot do?

You _ARE_ a double racist.

I am disgusted to learn that racism is alive and well among boxing fans.

Comment

Zinger. Vitali 1-0 after that one.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                  I hope he fights Haye then retires.
                  He won't. Hayes KO over Chisora scared the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                    lol As great as the brothers are they suck at making jokes...
                    spent too much time in germany, ze krauts don't do humour

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      WBC heavyweight world champion Vitali Klitschko (45-2, 41 KO) is still unsure about his future. The Ukrainian veteran who continues to surge with his political career, does not know if he will fight again, but plans to make the ultimate decision next month. Tomorrow in Hamburg, Germany, ‘Dr. IronFist’ will stay in his younger brother’s corner during the fight with Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KO).

[Click Here To Read More]
                      I don't know, Vitali is past 41 yrs old.He does look like he has slowed down a lot and he is starting to mount up injuries again. He already doesn't put his weight behind his punches any more after his back and first shoulder surgery. Now he has a 2nd shoulder surgery,spends more time playing politics and by the time he fights Haye(if he desides to continue) he will be looking at 42 yrs of age witch Pretty old for any fighter. I also think this why Haye wants him so bad now, he knows this is not the Vitali of 5 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X