Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a female stepped up to you, would you drop her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL that fat ***** deserved every bit she got. Dude was just trying to mind his own business and she thought that because she has a vagina buried somewhere under her sagging stomach fat that she has a right to annoy and threaten people without facing retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Ain't nothing gentlemanly about this thread.
      Yeah, ever since you stepped in.

Leave now, Nigel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I was just standing watching some camotion outside a bar when this girl runs up and dots my eye with her right fist just out of nowhere. I ate the shot and slipped under her hook and leaned just outside of the straight right hand that followed, she really wanted a piece of me. Instinctively I feint a blow and she reacts by flinching and moving her arms around erraticly. I point and laugh at her when I hear a voice say, "Dude, you're fighting a girl". What could I say, I was just slippin' punches and she was throwing them. Lol, I could have set that b1tch on her ass something serious. I actually enjoyed the few seconds of play though, later on somebody told me that I looked like Johnny from the matrix. Lmao, that was a good night out.........Rockin'
        Let's be serious, mate.

She layed you out, Derrick Coleman style.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I run a 4.5 40, that hefer isn't catching me.

**** I bet she'd drop dead straight heart attack in the process.
          You slow man. Step up to the 4.4 level. You on TE speed.

Comment

unfortunantly, i dont think i could refrain from hitting her if she swung at me or tried to get on my face like that

i dont like running, and i'd look like a fool trying to restrain her, so one punch, walk on, or a strong push to the chest, should sit her down

Comment

working at a jail ive had to get into it with some crazy females. I just grab them, cuff em up and stick them in the restraint chair until they calm down. ****, one chick this weekend hit me with a sandal . I just picked her up, put her agasint the wall and my partner placed the cuffs on her. She set in the restraint chair for a bit. I told the dummy I would cut her a break and not charge her for hitting me with the sandal if she would stop acting like a jackass the rest of the night. There's some crazy *****es out there.

Comment

I probably would, but I wouldn't stay on her like this guy did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                  unfortunantly, i dont think i could refrain from hitting her if she swung at me or tried to get on my face like that

i dont like running, and i'd look like a fool trying to restrain her, so one punch, walk on, or a strong push to the chest, should sit her down
                  Like this?

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Let's be serious, mate.

Oh.....................

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Let's be serious, mate.

you guys are such losers. The Rockin' Robbie that was coming out of Galaxy would have laid you out the same as that lady was, maybe quicker..........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X