No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: I'll Give The New York Fans a Win To Remember

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    if Cotto is still standing at the end of the fight, he'll get the decision. this fight has 'fix' written all over it, which is why i'm not buying it.
    LOL there's always a conspiracy idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Loving the confidence. Cotto sounds more prepared then ever.
      Me too, he's never this open about his thoughts, so the fact that he's verbalizing it must mean is more than ready than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        if Cotto is still standing at the end of the fight, he'll get the decision. this fight has 'fix' written all over it, which is why i'm not buying it.
        Here's why that doesn't make sense- if anyone was actually fixing a fight it would be the promotional company, in this case Top Rank. They would be doing it based on what benefits them most. This is Cotto's last fight on his contract and Top Rank they are worried about their ability to resign him. On the other hand their relationship with Margarito is great.

If Top Rank were fixing the fight it wouldn't be for Cotto...

Comment

Cottos at MSG, I am pretty sure if the fight does go to the cards and its close he will get the nod, thats just common ****ing sense.. I mean even if its not close likely he will get the nod...

We just saw Marquez get robbed...

Tony knows he has to put Miguel on his ass, I wonder how the fans react and how Miguel reacts the moment that happens?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            LOL there's always a conspiracy idiot.
            come on dude, don't be an idiot

this is boxing, were you born ****ing yesterday or something?

calling a fight fixed isn't the same as calling an NBA playoff series fixed

Comment

Yeahhhhh rightttttttt cotto keep dreaming kid.

Only way you'll beat margarito at msg is on fight night champion

Comment

if margarito used plaster, then cotto will knock him out, but i still feel it will be tough fight for cotto.

Comment

Good joke cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    Cottos at MSG, I am pretty sure if the fight does go to the cards and its close he will get the nod, thats just common ****ing sense.. I mean even if its not close likely he will get the nod...

We just saw Marquez get robbed...

Tony knows he has to put Miguel on his ass, I wonder how the fans react and how Miguel reacts the moment that happens?
                    Marquez didn't get robbed man. I'm tired of ppl crying about that. He lost 7-5. Just because he was competitive and gave Pac a run for his money doesn't mean he was robbed. As for Tony, he ko Cotto the first fight so it shouldn't be a problem to do it again if he indeed fought him with legal wraps in their first fight don't u think???

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      As for Tony, he ko Cotto the first fight so it shouldn't be a problem to do it again if he indeed fought him with legal wraps in their first fight don't u think???
                      Nope, for several reasons, this is like Miguel had an opportunity to say that loss didnt count lets do it over and try again.

and this fight has other factors, Location which mentally can play a factor in both fighters minds, the medical factors as well and both have taken some serious punishment since their first fight..

So no what you are saying has no logic behind it, it has Cottosexual written all over it....

Regarding Pac vs Marquez, I think I trust Durans word over yours at this stage, most of the boxing world felt that Marquez won even Filipinos felt Marquez won....
                      Robberys happen in this sport, ask Mosley after he was robbed in his fight with Cotto
                      Last edited by x3_bazooka_x3; 11-30-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X