Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Canelo Kid....the next big coming outta Mex???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
    I'm a fan of "El Canelo", I hope he don't lose ground and keep working hard, he is looking dominant in all his fights as of today, he needs somebody that causes him trouble.

For anyone interested, here is the blog of "El Canelo", good pics and history can be found here:

http://saulcaneloalvarez.blogspot.com/
    Are you really in Mex right now dawgy???? I hear in Mex Canelo already has massive appeal and a pretty big fan base.....true or no??????

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      Are you really in Mex right now dawgy???? I hear in Mex Canelo already has massive appeal and a pretty big fan base.....true or no??????
      Sure! I'm in Mexico, and he has too much fans. Actually the two giant TV networks (Televisa and TVAzteca) support two fighters massively. TVAzteca supports Chavez Jr. and Televisa supports Canelo, but everyone here knows that Chavez Jr. is a bum and Canelo is a true contender

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
        Sure! I'm in Mexico, and he has too much fans. Actually the two giant TV networks (Televisa and TVAzteca) support two fighters massively. TVAzteca supports Chavez Jr. and Televisa supports Canelo, but everyone here knows that Chavez Jr. is a bum and Canelo is a true contender
        Niiiiece.....yeah I spent some time in Mex this past summer and that's were I first heard bout Canelo.....as a matter of fact I think he fought one of those weekends I was there.....dude is there such thing as PPV in Mex??? or are all fights free over there??????

Comment

Niiiiece.....yeah I spent some time in Mex this past summer and that's were I first heard bout Canelo.....as a matter of fact I think he fought one of those weekends I was there.....dude is there such thing as PPV in Mex??? or are all fights free over there??????
          Almost all fights that involve mexicans are transmitted free either by TVAzteca or Televisa, but not live, but like half an hour after the actual fight happens. All other big fights are not transmitted by free, but if you have cable you can see the ones from Showtime and HBO (regular), and it depends on the city, due that every cable company offers different channels (lucky me that I have both)... for HBO PPV you need to have satellital TV, or go to a bar or restaurant to see the fights

Comment

good right hand.....thats about it....dudes still young but i dont like his hype.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              good right hand.....thats about it....dudes still young but i dont like his hype.....
              You really in Mex too????

damn how come all of the sudden we got strong rep in mex??? hahahha...

Where is the Canelo Kid from any way????? I know mex but where?? anyone know?

Comment

You really in Mex too????

damn how come all of the sudden we got strong rep in mex??? hahahha...

Where is the Canelo Kid from any way????? I know mex but where?? anyone know?
                He is from a town near Guadalajara, Jalisco... so he is "Tapatio"

Comment

He's fighting this weekend........

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    He's fighting this weekend........
                    Yeah??? is it gonna be televised???

Comment

Yeah??? is it gonna be televised???
                      Will be on Televisa "Canal Cinco"... maybe you can watch it somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X