Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could have any NFL coach, who would you choose to coach your team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    I'm sure any country would get results with a Hitler in command.

Also.
    Hitler would pwn the NFL if he was a coach.

Comment

The correct answer is

This guy is a raising star. I am not even a Steelers fan, but if I was starting an NFL team Mike Tomlin would be my man...

Comment

Not even close Belichick by far he might be the greatest coach ever when it's all said and done

Belichick was never given a fair chance when he coached the browns. He took them to the playoffs after he took over the worst team in the nfl. After he got fired they went 2-10. He did alot with 0 players. Plus he couldn't get any players because modell wanted to move the team remember?
        Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKillsTyson View Post
          The correct answer is

This guy is a raising star. I am not even a Steelers fan, but if I was starting an NFL team Mike Tomlin would be my man...
          I've been impressed with Tomlin. The playoffs will be the proving grounds though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Like when he coached the Browns.
            Yeah he sucked their, but after the rings and SB appearances can't be denied. I mean he helped turn Tom Brady who was a winner at Michgan, but nothing special into possibly one of the best of all time. Takes Matt Cassell hadn't started a game since high school and he should have made the pro bowl. Their team was decimated with injuries not too mention they are old in certain positions and they still finished 11-5.

Comment

Working...
            X