Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else smashed a close friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is easy. All you have to do is throw bait.

By throwing bait I mean gauge her reaction to certain **** you say. Don't be overtly freaky "I can't wait to **** you" say something slick sexually so she knows that you are interested in a round 2. At the end of the day though anyone you have sex with regularly is going to develop feelings. Just enjoy it while you can.

The homie Cuauh had a great tip about being totally honest. I just say throw bait because if she doesn't bite than you won't have to bring it up anymore and have to deal with it if you are honest and she says "NO!"
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-07-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

fack i didnt expect this.... i caught feelings for her. and she got a boyfriend now. i knew she was dating around when we were secretly smashin... i was fine with it. i feel no jealousy at whatsoever but i think im facked..

this is fackin killing me...

Comment

and damn she wont give me the time of a day anymore. this fackin blows.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          fack i didnt expect this.... i caught feelings for her. and she got a boyfriend now. i knew she was dating around when we were secretly smashin... i was fine with it. i feel no jealousy at whatsoever but i think im facked..

Dude u get mad pussey all the time let her go. Or maybe u can still fak her on the down low.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Had this homegirl we called her Minnie, she was a straight up chola. We were cool as fuk, smoked out together chilled, everything.

She dated one of my homeboys, they broke up were still cool and then one day it just happened. I rented out a room and fuked.

As long as you keep it honest and let her know what it was but it sounds to me like you might be the one to catch the feelings...?

Just be real, we fuked, it was nice, maybe we can have friend sex and if we find someone else let that **** be.
            What Cuauh said, just be straight up about it from the start.

Comment

Yeah when I was really drunk or something I think.

But I felt odd the next day and then probably forgot about it. I have a pretty short lived conscience these days.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yes on more than one occasion with different women. Sometimes we're more cool for it and never do it again and just laugh about it/flirt but that's it. Other times she'll develop feelings and we end up becoming distant. It just depends, honestly.

Cauhtemoc (sp?) had a good tip. Also the bait tip kind of works and if it doesnt then you know where things stand.

I have a friend who was kind of like my good friend with benefits. Like we just chilled and went out like normal but every now and then she'd toss a "Want to have sex" my way and same here and we'd continue as normal friends. Never banged when we were dating other people or anything. Just kind of when we were bored to be honest. Still friends with her to this day and she keeps in touch at least once a week.

Btw, it sounds like you're a little jealous, bro. It can't be helped. Just keep it real and move on if she just saw it as sex. Go bang some other chick enough til you develop feelings and continue the vicious cycle.

Comment

Yeah once.

Dude was being a dick so I smashed his face against the car glass.

Comment

I remember reading this thread and I am pretty sure I gave you my words of wisdom. How did it work out?

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Dude I told you to ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS. I also said someone always catches feelings though so this was bound to happen. You can either pursue her and look like a dumbass when she turns you down or you can deal with it. You CAN plant seeds though. As in next time she talks to you about her bf say "Damn I can't believe I let someone beat me to the punch lol" that's all it takes for her to know she can go to you if her and her bf don't work out.
                    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 04-24-2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X