Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we be talking about Donaire 5 years from now in the same breath as Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
    or maybe *******s and *****s will merge as nonito's fans....

'just saying..both tribes appreciate nonito.
    That's not possible.. Doniare is Filipino American the *****s will neverrrrr convert, 5 years from now there would be a slick AA fighter and donaire would be right outside his door knocking and the *****s will start hating donaire because now he's a threat to their fav fighter.. Just sayin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      He will fizzle out. Too much competition where he is at.

He avoided the tournament. He's fightin 5'3 Narvaez and really wanted the Marquez match.

Someone who wanted to stick around would have joined the tournament and cleaned the division or at least tried.
      All i think he is trying to do is become more popular so they can feed him easy fights so he can be the next Pac. Pretty pathetic compared to Darchinyan actually.

Darch is fighitng Moreno next. Donaire is fightng a blown up and tiny flyweight. Thats really all you need to know about who is hype and who is substance.
      No money in that IMO that's why he figured why bother???

Comment

if he now starts to take steroids and move up 4-5 weight classes in 4-5 years why not?it wouldnt be the first time...ooppps...my bad sry

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
          if he now starts to take steroids and move up 4-5 weight classes in 4-5 years why not?it wouldnt be the first time...ooppps...my bad sry

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            lmao funny meme.

Comment

I have to reserve judgement till he gets to FW the we can talk again, as of now he has to make a huge move to do that and I still want to see him close BW ...

I wish him the best of luck as he is verygood...

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                No money in that IMO that's why he figured why bother???
                Exactly. There's really no money involved in JCC JR fighting Lorriga either, unless youre the draw.

Donaire is doing the same IMO. Just trying to be a name, while guys like Agbeko and Darch are fighting the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  That's exactly what I just said lol.. If thats the case why discredit what PAC has accomplished? If u dislike his fans then talk about his fans. Don't use his fans as an excuse to trash PAC because u dislike him.
                  His accomplishments come with asterisks. As far as his fans, yeah... they hurt him more than they help him.

Comment

Same breath... I think only if he can carry his weight all the way up to welter weight... which I think he can overtime if he continues to box for that long.

Comment

He turns 29 in a month, and what he's done so far is way behind what Manny's accomplished at 29. But I see him having a longer career than Manny, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X