Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins aiming for Kovalev November 8th in Barclays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins aiming for Kovalev November 8th in Barclays?!

1. Eat my question marks JSDF

The business goal is for the fight to take place on Nov. 8 on HBO at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., Hopkins said.

The personal aim for Hopkins is to continue building on his legacy and making more history.

“How many fighters have been undisputed world champions in a 15-year span?” said Hopkins, who will turn 50 on Jan. 15, 2015. “Until the judges say something or I’m lying on my back, I’ll never give up. I hear about the age thing and to me that doesn’t matter. This is not a done deal yet, but Kathy is talking to Golden Boy, and Oscar [De La Hoya, Golden Boy’s President] is interested in this fight, too. I’m still promoted by Golden Boy, they’re my promoter and we would like to see this fight happen.”
    more progress than a stevenson fight

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/348251-bernard-hopkins-aims-for-november-showdown-with-sergey-kovalev#.U8bNyi85nuo.twitter

i will believe it when i see both in the same ring facing each other

Comment

Told you it's going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        1. Eat my question marks JSDF

more progress than a stevenson fight

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/348251-bernard-hopkins-aims-for-november-showdown-with-sergey-kovalev#.U8bNyi85nuo.twitter
        Glad to see Im always on your mind. :

So he IS promoted by Golden Boy. Wheres DempseyTrollin? Saying that Hopkins wasnt promoted by Golden Boy. Guess he was wrong.... AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i will believe it when i see both in the same ring facing each other
          I'm more convinced since Stevenson and his team have literally not been moving... also this fight is on HBO, so Espinoza's gotta be pissed at his investment

Comment

I really hope this happens.

Comment

Whoever gets Hopkin. It'll be better fight than Mayweather's and Pacquiao's, in terms of level.

Comment

Man, I would much rather see this than the Stevenson fight. But what is funny is that Hopkins was name checking Al Haymon and Showtime after his last fight wasnt he????

If there is one thing Bernard knows, its that time is not on his side. So he is trying to make a move now, instead of waiting out the Stevenson litigation and possible being out longer.

Comment

Make it happen. Time to "put the old dog down." #OldYeller

Comment

Kathy will pull Kovalev and claim Hopkins is ducking him.

Comment

Working...
                    X