No announcement yet.

CNN: Dog Meat Festival in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    I remember making a girl cry when she tried to argue with me about Mike Vick being a terrible person while she was eating bacon.

What's there to argue about? He is a terrible person. Anyone that attempts to dispute that complete and utter fact is equally a terrible person. Simple as that.

Comment

Disgusting

America where are you?

Intervene .

Comment

I alway wonder what McDonalds put in their burger so I probably ate worse than dog.

Comment

Originally posted by roxy View Post
          I alway wonder what McDonalds put in their burger so I probably ate worse than dog.
          Maybe it's Soylent Green?

Comment

All kinds of protein.

Comment

I ate dog stew during a trip to China. It was good, too. Also ate stuff like grilled bees and fish brains.

F++k dogs anyway. They are slobbering, flattering parasites. Except for seeing eye dogs and dogs that find people in rubble. And you could eat them as well.

Comment

There are hideous videos of how dogs are treated before being killed. They are basically tortured. Very messed up stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  yes...yes they are

Mak will now receive death threats from Larry

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                    In some cultures, dogs are viewed as nothing more than food, in others dirty animals that they would never allow into thier homes.
                    That's in my culture.
                    And btw lol @ Dog owners who say that Dogs don't have a distinct smell in the house at all, not realising that they're completely used to it and can no longer smell it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      There are hideous videos of how dogs are treated before being killed. They are basically tortured. Very messed up stuff.

And yet people got all pissy when Morrissey described them as a "subspecies" a couple of years back.

Absolute filth.

Comment

Working...
                      X