Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Matthysse fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner...or how about a Gatti-Ward type all out battle with Provodnikov. That would be an epic battle.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Matthysse vs Herrera for the vacant belt after Garcia vacates. Cause he wants no part of Matthysse OR Herrera.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      He beat both doe

Comment

Here we go again with that Garcia is scared. Some people don't learn.

I am down if that fight ever happens agains because it was close. More than likely they are going to get either Dallas Jr or DeMarco

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Here we go again with that Garcia is scared. Some people don't learn.

I am down if that fight ever happens agains because it was close. More than likely they are going to get either Dallas Jr or DeMarco
          Exactly.............these Lucas fans are all back to being keyboard trigger happy because Lucas beat a "D" class fighter so now Lucas is back to GOD status here on the NSB.

Danny Garcia scared of Lucas??? Buahahahaha this from the fans who said Danny would get destroyed by round 4??? hahahaha

Take it like a true fan your guy lost and was even dropped to top it off!!

Danny is Lucas DADDY!! No need to look back. Tell Lucas to beat a top fighter or follow Danny to 147 and if he is sooo good as you may think let him beat a few top 147 guys first. I doubt he will survive with his glass jaw. Lucas is damaged goods after the Danny fight. True story!

Comment

Here Lucas fans.......your favorite plate.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
              Exactly.............these Lucas fans are all back to being keyboard trigger happy because Lucas beat a "D" class fighter so now Lucas is back to GOD status here on the NSB.

Danny Garcia scared of Lucas??? Buahahahaha this from the fans who said Danny would get destroyed by round 4??? hahahaha

Danny is Lucas DADDY!! No need to look back. Tell Lucas to beat a top fighter or follow Danny to 147 and if he is sooo good as you may think let him beat a few top 147 guys first. I doubt he will survive with his glass jaw. Lucas is damaged goods after the Danny fight. True story!
              Lucas is still very marketable and he just came out of a tough fight. They are not going to pair him up to quickly against a top opponent IMO. There is not enough money in a Garcia rematch. Garcia will make more money for a unification against Peterson which I think is the direction that they will be going.

Still, Danny looks beatable and keeps winning fights on very small margins but he continues to win.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post

Matthysse wants a rematch for a close fight with Gift Garcia. Yet Tranny clearly lost to his papi Herrera and dont none that again. Thats the difference between men and mice. Luc wants the rematch and ***** boy gift dont want none of his papi Mauricio Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes View Post
                  With his jaw forever cracked, Matthysse needs to stay away from anyone that can bang. Garcia left him with a broken orbital bone and a touchy chin.
                  Molina can bang, but once the rust had worn off He creamed him. As i have said before, I like both guys, but based on their last respective fights, Danny left more in the ring last September.

Gift of the year Vs fight of the year, just saying.........

Comment

Herrera/Broner/winner of aydin vs postol...clearly the rematch with garcia not gonna happen at least at 140

otherwise he must move up to 147 there's a lot of optiones there..maidana , khan , guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      Who would you like to see Matthysse paired up with next?

Let's assume Garcia and his handlers give him a soft touch in his last fight at 140, and then he moves up to 147.

I want to see the Peterson rematch for the title, if I had the choice. The next fight I would like to see Lucas matched up with if that fight can't happen, is vs Mauricio Herrera, as I think Lucas sparks him out in 10 or 11 rounds. And that would possibly fuel a Matthysse/Garcia rematch at 147.

Whoever he fights next, I'm going to make a prediction: Matthysse vs Maidana happens next year

Keep in mind, Lamont Peterson said he wants the Matthysse rematch. So the fight is possible
                      Honestly, the Harrera fight would be a great story and make a top case for a Garcia rematch.

If I was working with Lucas now, I'd have him jump up to welterweight and fight someone like Abregu, BUndu or Lopez....Lopez being the number one choice. All these guys have some sort of name recognition, provide Lucas with a tough test but also a good, tough win to get everyone saying "Damn, this guy looks good at 147 too!" and it'd put pressure on Garcia to have a decent name at 147 and to fight Luacs in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X