Dinamita
    34.00%
    El Terrible
    66.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Morales,,,, all day

Morales is a much better all around boxer,, jmm is the better counter puncher but morales is much more well rounded and his jabs and straights that he can turn into uppercuts at the last second would bother jmm all fight..
    Plus morales had the chin to walk thru jmm's excellent counters and overwhelm jmm
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 02-03-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

IMO it's impossible to predict a winner but I would simply say Marquez because he's my favorite fighter of all time
      It's a shame this fight never happened specially when they were both in their prime at practically the same time campaigning in the same division it really is a crime they never fought. Ultimately I believe JMM's counterpunching style would overwhelm Morales and earn him a decision in a bloody war.

Comment

I am going to go with Marquez. Damn I wish they would have fought each other back in the day.

Comment

Morales was smarter, faster, and tougher. People simplified his style, he was a true magician and even showed the bits of card tricks he had left late in his career.

Comment

I like Marquez, but i think Prime Morales beats him and even Prime Barrera beats him.

Comment

Marquez will probably go down as having the better career, but I think Morales would have won if they fought in their primes.

Pretty much the only thing that Marquez would have had the edge in is counter punching, but that wouldn't be enough to beat Morales.

Comment

Why did they never fight?

Comment

has anybody actually seen marquez in his prime, besides the norwood fight?

he beats erik by UD.

and counters MAB to a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                    has anybody actually seen marquez in his prime, besides the norwood fight?

he beats erik by UD.

and counters MAB to a KO.
                    Marquez got a gift over a washed up Barrera no way he KO's a prime MAB.

Comment

Working...
                    X