Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer [of Ring Magazine] Making a Case for Canelo....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer [of Ring Magazine] Making a Case for Canelo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UsjwnagKI

This is the great thing about boxing, you can always make a case for any fighter...

Well said Dougie, I got Canelo winning a Split Decision - One judge will be a ***** lover and unfairly give it to floyd

Comment

Fair assessment IMO. Let's go Ginger!!!!

Comment

I think Canelo has a good chance to win and I bet on him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
          Fair assessment IMO. Let's go Ginger!!!!
          Every fight I go to, Dougie always sits in press row badgering Tmt fighters. This is a reach. IMO Floyd schools him.

Comment

Man, you guys believe this schit if you want.

Come Sep 14th you will all be in for a rude awakening. GB did an OUTSTANDING job of matchmaking and building Canelo's name. Problem with that is, I think it's only hurt the kid because his lack of experience against tough competition will really expose him and get him hurt in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Man, you guys believe this schit if you want.

Come Sep 14th you will all be in for a rude awakening. GB did an OUTSTANDING job of matchmaking and building Canelo's name. Problem with that is, I think it's only hurt the kid because his lack of experience against tough competition will really expose him and get him hurt in this fight
              So what you're saying is, is that Floyd is once again taking the easier path when there is a tougher opponent out there.

We know. Just surprised to see you finally admit it.

Comment

I got canelo by split decision because I think the judges will give canelo a bit credit for throwing and landing more punches on Floyd than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  So what you're saying is, is that Floyd is once again taking the easier path when there is a tougher opponent out there.

We know. Just surprised to see you finally admit it.
                  I think there are more proven opponents, yes. But no one that will bring the money Canelo brings at the moment.

But yes, there are more proven opponents at 154 if that's what you're asking

Comment

Canelo is an underrated counter puncher, very accurate to, as long as Mayweather is sharp early the second half should be all his.
                    Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-09-2013, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X