Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's really wrong with the Xbox One?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's really wrong with the Xbox One?

I'm curious, after reading everything and heard the outcry from the Internet you would think MS have ruined console gaming forever. But if you really look at it, there are only two main issues as far as I can see.

1) The console has to connect once every 24 hours
    2) You can't easily lend a disc to a friend

Is there anything else?

If you look at point one, how many people is it honestly going to affect on here? I mean really, the scenarios some people have come up with are so far fetched. I can't remember the last time I didn't have a Internet connection at home apart from when moving house, and in that case playing a game is the last thing on my mind.

If your net connection really does go down for over 24 hours then I'm sure you can easily tether your smartphone to the console to quickly to the authentication. I mean really, the people moaning about it on here, using their Internet connections I'm sure it will only affect 0.01% of people.

As for the second point, yeah it's a pain but the whole sharing your games library remotely sounds so much better. No more having to worry about who has what game and in what condition it will come back in. Instead just add your friend to your "family list" and they can pick any game you own and you can play it too at the same time it seems.

Have I honestly missed some massive point that has caused the Internet to have a collective moan at MS? Or is it a case of people moaning for the sake of having a moan?

**** off stupid Bot

Comment

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

Comment

http://play.esea.net/global/media_pr...don-thread.gif

Comment

Thanks for Sharing ....

Comment

So what's really wrong with the Xbox One?

It's hopelessly naive fanboys?

Comment

Working...
            X