Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fight this is going to be, great action, cant wait! War Canelo! Viva Mexico!

Comment

Havent seen the contracts yet...

If this turns out to be true...it should be a interesting fight at least
      and it just might steal the show!
      Damn, how many days left?
      I think theyll feel eachother out in the 1st 3-4 rounds and then I see Canelo putting up the pressure. Trout will have lots of trouble keeping the ginger off him while moving around the ring all the time. In the late rounds Trout will get tired of the pace and will be dominated by a younger, bigger, stronger, more motivated version of Cotto.
      Canelo by stoppage, around rd 9-10

Canelo and Floyd are both going to win anyway, nobody is gonna stop the september party! Even if it takes a little money or some chloroform on the gloves
      Cant frckn wait!

Comment

The Canelo fans already celebrating like he won this fight. They got something else coming for them. I wouldn't be banking on Canelo's "power" either.

Props to the ginger for taking the fight. Time to put up or shut up.

Keep in mind Trout already had a 12 round warm up vs Cotto. So he has experience against a SIMILAR style to Canelo's. While Canelo still hasn't faced anyone like Trout or remotely close for that fact.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 02-15-2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
          The same could be argued that the doubt is Canelo gets a decison! Remember Al Haymon's fighter is Trout. Seems like Al has alot of power n his influence could pursuade judges as well. Remember Williams Lara??? Highway robbery!!! Al's fighter got the decision.
          Who said anything about influence over the judges? Judges are human and they know damn well Canelo has more to lose in this fight. Unless Trout completely dominates him it will be tough for the judges to hand ginger his first L. in a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            Who is this guy u guys keep talking about? A Canelo hater who said he wouldn't take a dangerous opponent?

if the canelo haters were all on a boat he'd be the admiral.

Comment

Nice!
              I hope this is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Who said anything about influence over the judges? Judges are human and they know damn well Canelo has more to lose in this fight. Unless Trout completely dominates him it will be tough for the judges to hand ginger his first L. in a close fight.
                U said u doubt Trout gets a decision. I could also say I doubt Canelo gets a decision because Al Haymons fighter is Trout. Haymon has power like it or not. And we all know how corrupt and incompetent the judges are. After Williams-Lara and Pac-Bradley, u can't depend on judges these days. Either way, I just hope the fight ends in a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Finally people can quite complaining about Canello not fighting a top fighter.
                  Until he beats him he's not a top fighter.

Comment

Another fight to look forward too. 2013 turning out to be a good year. Hopefully this keeps going. War Canelo!!!

Comment

lets just hope trout wont take a dive

Comment

Working...
                      X