No announcement yet.

Why is Shane Mosley so highly rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Nope, but I'll **** yours though. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't talk bout peoples mothers.

Furthermore neither Floyd nor Pacman wanted none of the Punisher. I can post what the hell I want to brah. If you don't like it, ignore it.
    shots fired

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    stop crying all the damn time,canelo is 22 and is coming along nicely...and williams never did **** to earn a fight with either..he lost to quintana then moved to 154 and didnt do **** after that..Canelos resume is better then williams
    man down. so long for that. Larry with the Ether.

Comment

mosley's so called best win against dela hoya is tainted after he admitted to using PEDs, wonder why no one talks about this

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        stop crying all the damn time,canelo is 22 and is coming along nicely...and williams never did **** to earn a fight with either..he lost to quintana then moved to 154 and didnt do **** after that..Canelos resume is better then williams
        lol paul has a win over sergio that one win destroys and ****ing obliterates canelo.

his knockout of quintana ,plus beating a close to prime margarito ,has a should've lost but win over lara and he also beat the guy who knocked out kirkland gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          lol paul has a win over sergio that one win destroys and ****ing obliterates canelo.

his knockout of quintana ,plus beating a close to prime margarito ,has a should've lost but win over lara and he also beat the guy who knocked out kirkland gtfo.
          Shoulda just ignored that. Larry knew full well he was talking out the side of his neck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            To his credit, that was past-prime Margarito. Prime Margarito was avoided by everyone and they momma, except Cintron ironically.
            well Mosley annihilated a prime Margarito that was supposedly avoided by everyone and they momma except for Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              well Mosley annihilated a prime Margarito that was supposedly avoided by everyone and they momma except for Cintron
              You really think that was Tony in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Shoulda just ignored that. Larry knew full well he was talking out the side of his neck with that.
                Paul Williams accomplished waaay more than Canelo. Floyd fans are hyping up Canelo only cuz he might end up fighting Floyd, if Canelo were to fight Pacquiao, LOfknL, F L O M O S would be humming a different tune, believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  You really think that was Tony in his prime?
                  fight was less then 5 months after the is biggest win of his career 1st and only fight he was ranked #1 at anypoint in his life

Comment

Mosley wasnt soing much ducking and gets props for that. Jumping up two classes and beating prime Oscar is quite the feat. He then fights Vernon (loses) and Winky, back when Winky was avoided like the plague. Sure he lost, but it was brave (and stupid career wise to fight such a big dude). Many think he beat Cotto or drew him, he beat the scary out of Marg...kod mayorga (ehh), beat a very good Collazo and beat a decent Vargas while both past prime. Not a bad career and if you saw him fight earlier in his career (though nothing special resume wise at Lw) shane was a special fighter imo. That and dude has an atg type chin.

Insult to compare berto to shane... Shane could actually fight.. Would throw punches in bunches, had some defense, was faster hit harder...and when all else failed he had dat chin. I think at his best Shane could compete with the greats. Win? Who knows...but he'd be live imo.

Second fight he roided though and he was also never a huge name...

And come on guys... P Will got a gift (close fight admitedly but I think he lost the first)... You guys act like Benoit's score was legit.

Comment

I don't know who highly rates him as far as ATG rankings and the like.....

But he was a ballsy fighter...... You have to respect that

Comment

Working...
                      X