Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza learned his craft from Marquez's coach Memo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, so Ariza is a disciple of Memo Heredia?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Damn, so Ariza is a disciple of Memo Heredia?
      Yes he is and that is a fact

Comment

buuuuump......

Comment

buuuuuuuuuump

Comment

someone please pay attention to larry so he can stop digging up threads...please

Comment

If it wasnt for suspicion of pacquiao there wouldn't drug testing today so you must thank pacquiao really for starting testing in boxing

Comment

Pacfans........????

They will probably ignore and bash pacs daddy Marquez in other threads

Comment

Ariza with his "mysterious shakes."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why is this overlooked by people trying to accuse Marquez of doping? both fighters gained muscle when hooking up with these coach's so why is Team Manny acting ******ed now?

Gabriel Montoya™ ***8207;@Gabriel_Montoya
                    Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
                    Why do you say 'learned his craft' when all that tweet says is that he 'worked under him', Larry? Can you give us a bit more background here.

Comment

ariza didn't know who heredia was back in 2011 (before the third fight). in fact heredia was threatening a lawsuit against ariza for defamation. this was ariza's response when interviewed by fight hype.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11120.html
                      AA: I haven't talked to anybody about the guy. I didn't even know who he was until Victor Conte brought him up and it went all over the place. First of all, I don't know, maybe they can get a translator so they can understand this, but I've never said anything about Heredia. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the guy's name until it was brought to my attention that there was people from Usain Bolt's training camp training him, which means more than one, not some fat Mexican in slippers, okay? I was assuming he had a training team, not that dude. Secondly, it was Victor Conte who outed him.
                      and here's another article about the lawsuit:

Marquez Strength Coach Threatens Lawsuit Against Ariza
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/marquez-s...t-ariza--45617

so arum is most likely lying when he said that ariza worked under heredia.
                      Last edited by Divine Hammer; 05-20-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X