Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Will Pacquiao-Marquez IV end in a knockout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Poll: Will Pacquiao-Marquez IV end in a knockout?

I really believe Manny is going to stop Marquez in this fight in the later rounds. Both are planning on being more aggressive in this fight and I think that clearly favors Pacquiao and Marquez putting on all of that muscle mass may hinder his speed and quickness. There is going to be a lot of action in this fight and I only see it resulting in a Knockout. What do you think? Knockout yes or no? For either fighter it does not matter who you think will win just if you think it will end by KO.
    Yes
    35.85%
    No
    64.15%

JMM will win by ko he has figuered out Manny

Comment

i believe it will end with a ko and would not be surprised if marquez stops him but i see manny getting the ko win

Comment

As much as all of us would want to see some closure, I think we're in for another tooth and nail fight.

Comment

I hope there's a KO - that way there's no *****ing about anybody being robbed. Marquez has Pac figured out, I can see it going either way.

Comment

maybe pac might get in a nice shot that drops marquez to the canvas for the 5th time, but i doubt anyone gets ko'ed...

Comment

Nope, same result as the last 3 fights. Marquez to get robbed again.

Comment

PAC catches him early in the 6th after getting outboxed in the first 5 rounds

JMM gets dropped, gets up and is bombarded with a vicious 10 punch combo

clearly out of it and in harms way, the ref stops the fight....JMM, when he comes back to his senses, claims the ref robbed him

PAC-JMM 5 in May

Comment

I truly believe both will be going for the KO, Manny might get caught or Marquez's age might begin to show. Hope it's a good one.

Comment

It is a possibility but both guys know the other's tricks so they likely can not spring any surprises and both guys are tough world class guys who are hard to take out.

Still if Manny is faded like some believe JMM might be able to catch him big and if JMM gets over aggressive especially given how the judges have treated him Manny could catch him. On top of that both guys can punch good.

Unlikely but can't be ruled out.

Comment

Working...
                    X