No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Don't know if he can sue, but given that Hauser heavily implied he settled the defamation case because he had something to hide, it would be pretty easy for Floyd to humiliate him by demonstrating otherwise.
    i see your point but to me if floyd responds it just gives Hauser's article credibility. No reputable sports site, to my knowledge, has picked this story up. I mean is this really anything more than a TR employee is crapping on GBP for letting Morales fight go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      i see your point but to me if floyd responds it just gives Hauser's article credibility. No reputable sports site, to my knowledge, has picked this story up. I mean is this really anything more than a TR employee is crapping on GBP for letting Morales fight go on.
      Or, it's the Chairman of the BWAA pointing out legitimate concerns in USADA's testing protocols in boxing.

In any case, it's always suspicious when people immediately turn to discrediting the author. Hauser's reasoning is sound re USADA and GBP. Answers are needed to restore credibility in the testing.

Comment

Or, it's the Chairman of the BWAA pointing out legitimate concerns in USADA's testing protocols in boxing.

In any case, it's always suspicious when people immediately turn to discrediting the author. Hauser's reasoning is sound re USADA and GBP. Answers are needed to restore credibility in the testing.
        Hauser had just stuck to the GBP/morales points and the quillan/winky stuff then his article would be purely fact based and significantly more legitimate. But when half your story is about some rumor about floyd, how can you expect any serious response to this from any of the agencies/companies involved?

Comment

Don't know if he can sue, but given that Hauser heavily implied he settled the defamation case because he had something to hide, it would be pretty easy for Floyd to humiliate him by demonstrating otherwise.
          so im saying...............he NEEEEEDS to jump on this!!!!!!!

Comment

• So the thread is still going on. Well, has Manny Pacquiao taken any PED tests yet? Have we still not learned Hauser has no credibility any more? These are the questions we need answers to friends. Otherwise Pacquiao and hauser will soon be sent to prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              So the thread is still going on. Well, has Manny Pacquiao taken any PED tests yet? Have we still not learned Hauser has no credibility any more? These are the questions we need answers to friends. Otherwise Pacquiao and hauser will soon be sent to prison.
              Hahahahha wtf? ? Prison? ? ? Um ok

Comment

• Pedweather wont sue because hes guilty.

Comment

• Hell, I'm going to start suing for defamation. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    Hahahahha wtf? ? Prison? ? ? Um ok
                    He's a troll, just ignore them.

The only people that should be sued right now is Golden Boy for hiding positive drug tests from the NYSAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      He's a troll, just ignore them.

The only people that should be sued right now is Golden Boy for hiding positive drug tests from the NYSAC.
                      Oh really? ? Didnt know that...though he was being legit.....

Comment

Working...
                      X