This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
    they just need one more start..it went from Trinidad to Cotto and we'll see who is next to carry the torch.
    It's cyclical... PR will be back. And deep down, those Ricans in PR are rooting for Danny Swift.

With all the plaster/steroid heros being exposed... The real question is WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEXICAN BOXING.
    Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-22-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Na they're stepping up. It will happen to the prospects from anywhere. PR prospects are taking the biggest risks. Big props.

Cotto ain't no exception. PR prospects are taking bigger risks than him.
      LMAO you must not like Cotto. If you followed his whole career, you'd know hes always taking risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
        Sorry we can't all get free belts like Chavez,Canelo,and mares.
        You know. Easy to be champ when The sanctioning body is mexican run. I appreciate all races in boxing. My dislikes and likes are not because of a persons race. People on here love talking **** bought PR cause we going threw a dry spell. Dudes got a few cubans and a few argentines and **** goes bananas lol. And of course there many more mexican boxers, you would hope some of them become champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
          With all the plaster/steroid heros being exposed... The real question is WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEXICAN BOXING.
          Nothing wrong with Mexican boxing except for Boriquas making excuses for it's success. And again Luis Resto motherfuker!!! Everytime you bring up hand wraps just remember who started it and I already know what you are going to say! "Do you see any Puerto Rican's with Resto avatars or saying they are fans of resto". Of course not motherfuker he was a sad sack loser!!! a c level journeymen at best!! So shut you face about the handwrap nonsense because Boriquas were the grandfuking masters and originators of plaster of paris!

Comment

• Originally posted by handwraps View Post
            You know. Easy to be champ when The sanctioning body is mexican run. I appreciate all races in boxing. My dislikes and likes are not because of a persons race. People on here love talking **** bought PR cause we going threw a dry spell. Dudes got a few cubans and a few argentines and **** goes bananas lol. And of course there many more mexican boxers, you would hope some of them become champ.
            Oh yeah and the Puerto Rican run WBO doesn't do the exact same thing?

Pfffft! More Boriqua excuses!!

Comment

• This is a PR bashing thread for Mexicans to talk out of the asses. anyone can beef up there resume fighting a bunch of nobody's.

Comment

• Countries with less prospects are prone to go through dry spells. Look at The Philippines, Donaire and Manny coming off some losses. Shet happens. If PR had 110 million people, in dire living conditions, I suspect PR would have a constant roster of talent to step up when the old kings die out. But with 3.5 million people on a tiny island... it is what it is.

National pride is deeper than a sport. I could watch every PR fighter ever to come up, lose to any other country and it would NEVER cause me to think "gee, I wish I was from there instead..." Shet just does not happen.

Embrace who and what you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  This is a PR bashing thread for Mexicans to talk out of the asses. anyone can beef up there resume fighting a bunch of nobody's.
                  Sadly, this is pretty accurate.

I sometimes wish we too had to sneak into this country. I suspect we would have a lot more friends in the latin american community. But, it is what is.

Comment

• Rican prospects aren't focussing enough on defence. When they take a BIG step up in class, it's like they never learned head movement at all. I think a lot of island kids are more into drinking, smoking and sex these days..

and Puerto Rican pork ain't tainted like that argentenian beef

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
                      Sadly, this is pretty accurate.

I sometimes wish we too had to sneak into this country. I suspect we would have a lot more friends in the latin american community. But, it is what is.
                      Reported once again for racist comments!!
                      Last edited by pistol whip; 08-22-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X